RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

alright thanks.

will the one rinse jeans fade well? the only jeans i have experience with are nudie dry japans (and some stf 501's) but those were raw and turned out pretty well for me.

the raw RRL's are hard to come by on eBay/supermarket but the one rinse straight legs are all over the place.

Guest DCDenim

the one wash and raw will both give nice fades over time.

basically the rinsed pairs are softer and have slight roping and crinkled texture throughout but if you iron them and starch them well, it would be pretty similar to the raw version.

In a factory rinse starch and a little indigo is washed away but nothing so significant where it would affect the outcome of the fading too much, I wouldn't think.

selaviso, how long did you wear before you washed. I've been wearing mine for about 2.5-3 months intermittently, but I can really see some fading now--so I'm anxious to wash the smoke smell and gunk out of them

i think my first wash was like 3 or 4 months ive washed them about 4 times already they are 11 months old with i wanna say 7 to 8 months wear. yeah thats the same thing with me about the smoke... they tend to wreak after a a good minute so i just toss em in whenever now. im gunna try and hold out til june to wash again though. i just love the color right now.

so i just got these jeans that aren't even close to fitting me. slim boot cut, tag size 29 but is actually a 34 is altered funky. thigh measurement is 11", but has tapers to the knees at 7.25" (wtf right?) and is pretty much straight through the calves (7" at the hem). 36" inseam. i got this cheap so i really don't care, but who the call can wear a jean like this? maybe im just saying that bc i have thick legs, but my calves almost didn't get through all the way. im so close close to selling this, but when you look at the inseam, it looks like there's a bit give. here's some pics of it:

taperinseam.jpg

to the thigh:

tapercrotch.jpg

to the looks of the stitching, it's been professionally altered, but it might be possible give it to the tailor and let out the taper. the selvedge looks untouched. Should I sell it or give it a go? It might cost me as much as i payed for it just to send it to the tailors