superconfessional

I'm sitting my hotel room in vegas and I am happy as a fucking clam.

I won a great deal at the tables while I was high out of my fucking mind. I, in fact, am still very fucking high, but I can somehow still type this out.

Things are fucking awesome right now.

nice man, im gonna try to rep you on this one

reminds me of that episode from last seasons of Sopranos where Tony goes to vegas solo and has a lost weekend gambling fucking and tripping off peyote.

"I GET IT!!!"

I was forced to see the Sex & the City movie tonight.

Ahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Once I stepped on a dead wasp and it stung me and the after school lady said it didn't count as a real sting and I wasn't allowed a band aid.

PFAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!

(Still love both of you though, no worries)

I put those clothes back in the wrong place on purpose yesterday. I did it because I know they won't let you leave until everything is cleaned up and you were a huge bitch. (and you had a TERRIBLE weave.. I thought you needed good hair to work at Holt Renfrew)

I put those clothes back in the wrong place on purpose yesterday. I did it because I know they won't let you leave until everything is cleaned up and you were a huge bitch. (and you had a TERRIBLE weave.. I thought you needed good hair to work at Holt Renfrew)

All you need to work in holts womens is titties.

Apparently to work in the mens section you must be a jacked african dude.

i'm watching women's tennis just to hear sharapova grunt.

i like to masturbate with my back to the tv and women's tennis on. great noises and if your timing is right, they applaud you.

Guest hossoso

Anybody ever puke all over their dick while taking a shit? Or the opposite? Reverse, rather. Dick all over their puke while shitting a take? Shit all over their dick while taking a puke? Puke all over anybody while shitting a dick? All over? Overalls? Shit and puke on dicks in overalls? Oshkoshbgosh!

edit: these are theoretical questions.

more edit: Ever puke shit out of your mouth?

cubed edit: It's shitting puke somewhere just outside of Nairobi right now. Check the Weather Channel. Number 77 in Seattle.

edit: my stomach contents are now in Supermarket. $64.99 for some shit or puke.

everybody has to suck it sooner or later

Last edited by hossoso : today at 11:41 AM. Reason: these are existential questions.

Last edited by hossoso : today at 12:46 PM.

Last edited by hossoso : today at 12:51 PM. Reason: oh shit.

lately i've taken a habit of wearing shoes without socks...it started off when i was wearing my YY laceups last week doing this, they're soft so its comfortable...but now i find myself doing it even with the alden cordovans, c diems, and sneakers. It's gotten so bad that the thought of wearing socks seems like a burden to me at this point.

lately i've taken a habit of wearing shoes without socks...it started off when i was wearing my YY laceups last week doing this, they're soft so its comfortable...but now i find myself doing it even with the alden cordovans, c diems, and sneakers. It's gotten so bad that the thought of wearing socks seems like a burden to me at this point.

socks are way more of a ballache than theyre worth, i dont think ive put a pair on in months. anytime the temperature is warm enough to go out without a jacket, hell, anytime between march-november i don't wear socks.

me too, i started because i had a pair that were too small to wear with socks, but then it just took hold. i only really wear socks for work now.

yeah i can see myself doin this even more when its cold, counter intuitive i know but when its hong kong summer hot and humid socks are the fastest way to athlete's foot without track and field practice

2541347342_0e9b3534f4_o.jpg

It's Sunday, June 1st, and I just completed my first leg of traveling. I am so relieved.

I can't wait to finally go home…but I'm anxious about how that's going to turn out.