superconfessional

Went to a party last night without my girlfriend because she had to work early. I had a lot of fun and actually was glad she didn't go.

servo, diamonds is not short..he's small. I think I could fit diamonds pants maybe if I didn't eat for a little while, but probably nothing else. not even your socks :(

so don't die.

SERVO YOU'RE PROBABLY A LlTTLE TOO BIG

l COULD LOSE WEIGHT

AND IM PROBABLY SHORTER THAN YOU

servo, diamonds is not short..he's small. I think I could fit diamonds pants maybe if I didn't eat for a little while, but probably nothing else. not even your socks :(

so don't die.

THIS COULD POSE PROBLEM

Went to a party last night without my girlfriend because she had to work early. I had a lot of fun and actually was glad she didn't go.

i find it totally pointless going out to bars and parties with a girlfriend. they just get in the fucking way of everything and other girls are less receptive when you offer them coke and/or whip out your shlong.

$.02

I was actually watching the news the other day and odd how diamonds brought up the whole thyroid thing.. Its not as serious as people think it is although it can render ur harmones useless if you dont treat it right away.. Thyroid cancer aint cool..

Hope shit goes well for you man.. Shouldnt worry too much

tonight im gonna be doing me some hardcore drinkin and im not sure if im really up for it. we are going to go to this japanese spot in palo alto, miyakes, for one of my friends birthdays and everytime ive gone ive gotten beyond stupid drunk. oh well ill see how it goes