superconfessional

man i fucking owned this chinese chick, we were drinking at my friends house and he had this chinese chick friend, after a few drinks she was saying how shes rich and shit, she said she rented a helicopter with a jacuzzi in it when she went to hawaii, i waited a while for her to say she was joking, but the bitch wasnt joking. so i go "bitch shut the fuck up. first of all helicopter rides in hawaii are like 150 second theres no motherufcking helicopter with no motherfucking jacuzzi in it." you could see the blood drain out of her face. i dont know who this bitch hangs out, she must hang out with some dumass people to have the guts to boast like that freely.

Before I left Japan, I left my sofa, coffee table, etc at my ex-ex-gf's apartment. Her sister was home cuz she was on vacation. When she got back, she wrote me an angry e-mail telling me that it was too much shit and that she doesn't appreciate it. I told her that if its so much trouble, I'll pay for "storage" space or I'll make it up to her monetarily when I get back in Jan. Yesterday she drops an e-mail reminding about me about my "obligation" and requests that I buy her a $1300 Chanel purse. I tell her to fuck off and she can sell the damn sofa if its such a big deal. There's no way I'm buying a $1300 purse for a girl I no longer fuck.

her haus vry well mite cost 3 million dollarz.

how many 3 million dollar haus u been in???

ok i didnt mention that ive seen her house

and in tucson a 3 million dollar house is huge

house are cheep over here

i feel weird talkin about peoples money and possesions but it pisses me off how much people lie to fit in sometimes

Only once the Supreme is done

That I feel like dying, I feel like dying

I am sittin on the clouds

I got Vans coming from my seat

I can play basketball with the moon

I got the whole world at my feet

Playin’ touch football on WTaps Street

Or in a WTaps field

You are so beneath my cleats

Get high, so high that I feel like flying

Down in a cigar

Roll me up & smoke me cause

I feel like dying

Swimming laps around a bottle of Louis The 13th

Jumping off of a mountain into a sea of Nike SB's

I’m at the top of the top but still I climb

And if I should ever fall, the ground will then turn to wine

Pop, Pop, I feel like flying, then I feel like frying, then I feel like dying

I can mingle with the stars & throw a party on Mars

I am a prisoner locked up behind HUF bars

I have just boarded a plane without a pilot

And violets are blue,

Roses are red

Daisies are yellow,

The flowers are dead

Wish I can give you this feeling that I feel like buying

And if my dealer don’t have no more, then I feel like dying

Guest supernoob
Before I left Japan, I left my sofa, coffee table, etc at my ex-ex-gf's apartment. Her sister was home cuz she was on vacation. When she got back, she wrote me an angry e-mail telling me that it was too much shit and that she doesn't appreciate it. I told her that if its so much trouble, I'll pay for "storage" space or I'll make it up to her monetarily when I get back in Jan. Yesterday she drops an e-mail reminding about me about my "obligation" and requests that I buy her a $1300 Chanel purse. I tell her to fuck off and she can sell the damn sofa if its such a big deal. There's no way I'm buying a $1300 purse for a girl I no longer fuck.

yo i kno u aint like me an all that but can u plz post this cuz it sound like sum str8 comedy jam

ima high school drop out

and no I played drums, though all those videos are with their new drummer. Kyle went fucking nuts, the band was actually going somewhere when I told him I was moving and he wanted me to stay back in michigan and live with him and his mom.

he booked all these ridiculous shows that he wouldn't have played if I were still in the band

cut his hair and beat the living shit out of his girlfriend. All of those pictures from that video were taken within six weeks after I moved. It's me on the recordings though.