superconfessional

oh and another one... i like my neighbour but i think she may have H.P.V.

i never post on superfuture, might as well start by saying i hooked up with a girl a few weeks ago and then found out from a friend she has HPV.. but i looked it up and found there is no way to test if a guy has it, and it doesnt effect men much, if at all.. plus i wrapped it up... im still very worried though!!! FUCKING SUCKS!!

HPV really isn't a big deal for guys, it's just a couple bumps or skin irritation when you shave down there that it amounts to.

BUT if you have it, you will transmit it to the gals you're with and they will most likely get cervical cancer as a reseult.

So no, it really doesn't matter to you, but if you give half a shit about the gals you sleep with it's a very big deal.

My sister has it, and is going through all sorts of female complications now and will have to have both her uterus and cervix removed soon. Even though she has had what I consider to be plenty of children it sucks for her, about the same as how you would feel about losing your balls if they didn't work right.

yoox's main headquarters are 20min from where I live.. seen from the outside it's a huge nondescript warehouse but I felt special knowing about all the treasures inside...

I hate how they list on their site. I check it every day and it has the small picture of the item on the index for the designer. They had this awesome sliver DH necklace with a union jack on it and it was like $90. I clicked the picture and I scrolled down to the bottom and it said it was sold yet, yet it was still listed on the DH page. D'oh!

not to crush all your illusions about HPV here but most sexually active women will test positive for HPV at some point in their lives. your own system usually clears it up. testing positive for HPV doesn't mean you're going to get cervical cancer. it doesn't even mean you'll test positive for it in a month. and it's totally pointless for women to get the vaccine they've ever been sexual active. drug companies are just trying to sell their junk.

HPV really isn't a big deal for guys, it's just a couple bumps or skin irritation when you shave down there that it amounts to.

BUT if you have it, you will transmit it to the gals you're with and they will most likely get cervical cancer as a reseult.

So no, it really doesn't matter to you, but if you give half a shit about the gals you sleep with it's a very big deal.

My sister has it, and is going through all sorts of female complications now and will have to have both her uterus and cervix removed soon. Even though she has had what I consider to be plenty of children it sucks for her, about the same as how you would feel about losing your balls if they didn't work right.

YES!! i definitely worry about other girls and thats why im stressed about it!! It would really suck if i had it and passed it along!!! but hopefully im safe!!!! and no i havent found any bumps or anything!

her friend said she hasnt had any signs of it in years.. and also i was really drunk and didnt spend much time down there at all...

great, now im gonna be known on supertalk as the hpv guy or something

just have her get checked if things go further, there are only 4 strains out of a lot (cant remember the number) that cause cervical cancer, and of those, some bodies can still fend them off, so it's no big deal.

and whoever said something about not getting the vaccine if you've ever had sex, if you dont have it, get the damn vaccine to help yourself out, and keep it from happening.

"The HPV vaccine is recommended for 11-12 year-old girls, and can be given to girls as young as 9. The vaccine is also recommended for 13-26 year-old girls/women who have not yet received or completed the vaccine series. These recommendations have been proposed by the ACIP—a national group of experts that advises the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on vaccine issues. These recommendations are now being considered by CDC.

Why is the HPV vaccine recommended for such young girls?

Ideally, females should get the vaccine before they are sexually active. This is because the vaccine is most effective in girls/women who have not yet acquired any of the four HPV types covered by the vaccine. Girls/women who have not been infected with any of those four HPV types will get the full benefits of the vaccine.

Will sexually active females benefit from the vaccine?

Females who are sexually active may also benefit from the vaccine. But they may get less benefit from the vaccine since they may have already acquired one or more HPV type(s) covered by the vaccine. Few young women are infected with all four of these HPV types. So they would still get protection from those types they have not acquired. Currently, there is no test available to tell if a girl/woman has had any or all of these four HPV types.

Why is the HPV vaccine only recommended for girls/women ages 9 to 26?

The vaccine has been widely tested in 9-to-26 year-old girls/women. But research on the vaccine's safety and efficacy has only recently begun with women older than 26 years of age. The FDA will consider licensing the vaccine for these women when there is research to show that it is safe and effective for them."

just have her get checked if things go further, there are only 4 strains out of a lot (cant remember the number) that cause cervical cancer, and of those, some bodies can still fend them off, so it's no big deal.

and whoever said something about not getting the vaccine if you've ever had sex, if you dont have it, get the damn vaccine to help yourself out, and keep it from happening.

OK folks...big one here. First some background. I had a finance company that owed me $1500 bucks, the reason is not interesting or important. Suffice to say they owed it to me and have not paid me for 6 months.After filing with the BB bureau and called the state attorney general of consumer protection to get some satisfaction this is what I woke up to about 3 weeks ago. They had actually agreed to pay me and said that the money would be directly deposited to my account. Well, I wake up and check my balance of the account that I paid bills from (not the one where the bulk of my money is) to find that they had actually debited me $1500 bucks. So now, they owe me $3000 plus $180 for insufficent funds charges that added up because of bills I had paid earlier that week. Well, after another week of calling them they finally paid the 3k but did not refund my $180. 3 more days of calling and I wake up this morning to find that they have credited the $180 to my account finally. Except one thing, the credited me another $1500 bucks that they did not actually owe me. This is a problem with their accounting dept and they will never catch it. I know they never will because they are completely inept at everthing they do. Additionally, they could not get it back if they wanted to because they are blocked from debiting anymore $$ from my account. Question, should I keep it? Insert- wicked smile- here.

OK folks...big one here. First some background. I had a finance company that owed me $1500 bucks, the reason is not interesting or important. Suffice to say they owed it to me and have not paid me for 6 months.After filing with the BB bureau and called the state attorney general of consumer protection to get some satisfaction this is what I woke up to about 3 weeks ago. They had actually agreed to pay me and said that the money would be directly deposited to my account. Well, I wake up and check my balance of the account that I paid bills from (not the one where the bulk of my money is) to find that they had actually debited me $1500 bucks. So now, they owe me $3000 plus $180 for insufficent funds charges that added up because of bills I had paid earlier that week. Well, after another week of calling them they finally paid the 3k but did not refund my $180. 3 more days of calling and I wake up this morning to find that they have credited the $180 to my account finally. Except one thing, the credited me another $1500 bucks that they did not actually owe me. This is a problem with their accounting dept and they will never catch it. I know they never will because they are completely inept at everthing they do. Additionally, they could not get it back if they wanted to because they are blocked from debiting anymore $$ from my account. Question, should I keep it? Insert- wicked smile- here.

delete this post. there should be no evidence.

superconfession-

I don't want to look as good as most of you. I appreciate the clothes. I really like them but I don't want to wear them. I live in a small town north of Houston Texas. I'm 30 with three kids. I don't have any desire to be hypey at all. I just want the clothes I wear to be good quality and fit well. The info on this board about fit and construction and really high quality brands I never would have hear of is great. I love it and use it. But I don't have any aspirations to look as good as most of you do. I don't want to dress as well. I just want to be a normal guy in nice fitting clothes. Thanks for all your help with that.

Oh, and I got to experience a male yeast infection last week. That sucks in ways I can't describe. The only good thing is that a guy buying monistat is seen by the checkout girls as doing a good thing for his wife. A girl is just looked at as dirty. Society, what you gonna do?