superconfessional

There was a very unexpected flood in Houston last week and ALOT of cars were flooded. Now it's got me thinking about flooding my car since hurricane season is coming up and I brought my car undervalued. Since I brought my car for 10 and it's valued at 14 I'm thinking I can make away with a $13000 check and buy something else.

anyone have experience with this?

i would post about insurance fraud on a public forum too

i'm guessing you scope out the place that could suffer potential flooding, drive your car over there, and get a ride from a friend back. once the flooding recedes, go find your car and hope your insurance gives you it's true value, otherwise...you're fucked.

well i was told that if you really want to flood it then you should drive through the water that way the car can suck in the water throughout the engine thus killing it within a minute.

idk just a thought. kinda poor right now.

but then you are going to have to explain what you were doing driving through that much water. Leaving it someplace where flooding is about to happen is the better move. Say you got drunk and got a ride or some shit. As long as they cannot prove it was on purpose you should be good to go. dipset.

dood i'll be honest selling dope is probably an easier way to get paid

if u get caught fucking with state farm or whoever, u still might go to jail and ur insurance situation will be fucked for life

plus bitches love a pusher

'i paid for these rims by ripping off aig' doesn't really sound all that cool

wow I misssed a lot.

yes, I am a secret internet fatty.. 5 ft & 91 lbs.

MUST

STOP

EATING

TO

BE

HOT

Sike.

Burritos are bomb, I can'tfucking wait for cinco de motherfucking MOE'S.

Also, if you drink light beer, you are soft.

I really just cant stop drinking.

I dippity dipsetted from nyc in January.

I'm on LI now back living with my parents.

all I do is work at a health food store, eat and drink.

MMMmmmmm.

Guest jmatsu

nicotine,

do you ever post in any other thread besides confessional or random thoughts (and beside that one time in putting a name 2 a face)?

not really, I pretty much just read trash and hardcore saved my life for entertainment when I'm procrastinating.

Ex-gf across the world I didn't want to let go but had to bc of the distance. Sent her a little something for her birthday. Nothing big, one of my favorite books that I was telling her about and some random crap that has some emotional significance. Letter was definitely more friendly than romantic in tone.

she sends me an email back. thanks for the package, blah blah you're great and i love it and shit blah blah my mom thinks you're about to lock me down (shit I'm too young for that girl) miss you and shit blah blah.

We're just friends, though, right?

Knife through the heart.

Girl you know I still got love for you.

fuuuccccckkkkkk

an older gay dude approached me at barney's today and gave me his number on a slip of paper. He said something like "i don't know if that guy is your boyfriend or whatever, but it'd be great if you want to give me a call sometime."

dude came out of nowhere, caught me offguard.

I guess it was pretty homo to leave work with your coworker during lunch to go to the barney's sale in the first place. fml

an older gay dude approached me at barney's today and gave me his number on a slip of paper. He said something like "i don't know if that guy is your boyfriend or whatever, but it'd be great if you want to give me a call sometime."

dude came out of nowhere, caught me offguard.

I guess it was pretty homo to leave work with your coworker during lunch to go to the barney's sale in the first place. fml

that was most likely sonicvoodoo. i'm surprised you didn't recognize him.

it's really weird, i'm single and free, but i have no motivation to flirt at all. i'm finally getting out of the house, going up to spend the weekend with c.r.e.a.m. no homo, and i am making a bunch of new friends and a job as a photo technician, but i'm sadder than i have ever been. i just feel like my whole existence is kinda hollow and i don't want to do anything, :(