superconfessional

Theoretically yes, assuming they are at least semi intellectual. If the person is a fucking idiot what are they gonna say? I don't mind corny people or people with "bad taste," but what I hate are fake, shallow fucks.

Theoretically yes' date=' assuming they are at least semi intellectual. If the person is a fucking idiot what are they gonna say? I don't mind corny people or people with "bad taste," but what I hate are fake, shallow fucks.[/quote']

Then how did you meet this person that you have nothing in common with? Obviously something drew you to this person. You find friends where you don't expect.

You're pretty much going on a completely different tangent here man. Obviously if you don't like the person, you're not going to be friends. but are you saying you only talk to "cool" people?

Not having common ground doesn't necessarily mean that you won't get along.

No what I'm saying is that you can't have the type of discussion you were referring to with just anybody. Maybe I got the wrong idea but when I read that conversations are deeper, etc when two people are different. You can't have a deep discussion with someone who is stupid. The only point I emphasized was I don't like people who are shallow and fake. I agree that all your friends should not have everything in common. I have realized long ago that diversity is best among friends. If you all like the same thing everything becomes boring. Also everything feels contrived like you are all trying to be like each other. I think you misread my post.

PS....always <3 u tgggg

My closest friends I met at school, and I dont share the exact same interests with them, and most of them live in other parts of the world now, but I think they will always be my best friends.

Yo, ain't nuttin wrong with that homie, I ain't critiquing what people talk about.

I didn't misread none of yo shit Asterix, you got it the other way around, you stupid fuck.

Dude where did I say anything about only talking to "cool" people or only being friends with people that like the same shit as me in my posts. You need to work on your comprehension if you think that is what I was implying.

Dude where did I say anything about only talking to "cool" people or only being friends with people that like the same shit as me in my posts. You need to work on your comprehension if you think that is what I was implying.

Ugh' date=' I don't want to pick on you, but I was teasing there, homie. And that last post was just to make it clear. Because I have no idea what your post had to do in relationship to mine. Just read what you first responded to, and tell me if it addresses anything I said.

Also, I'm watching the wire right now, and this scene just happened and I had to pause in laughter.

[img']http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x306/LeonardLeroy/35b6d30.gif[/img]

dino_might, his serial killer friend from home, and his nutso friend from FIT and I all had a pretty deep conversation about Hinduism, Buddhism and the idea of violence in society and fashion last night over 40's, 16 ouncers, and trail mix.

sometimes the best conversations are the most inane and the closest to bullshit all around.

rrrrrreal talk.

nah fuck that maybe I'm just a bitch for the stringer bell/avon story but there's some damn good resolution there. and not in the typical tv show way either. But yeah, 4 is my next favorite even though some of it is straight heart-breaking

what show you all talking about? ???

The Wire, it was on HBO. Generation Kill is their newest project if you've seen that. And Mass, that last montage in season 2 is pure perfection..it's stuck with me more than any other moment in TV that I can think of

I have never felt as much like a fanboy as I do when I talk to other people about The Wire. I'm sure they don't get it at all. But, on the real, greatest fucking show ever made.

Favourite season: season 2 and 4 (haven't seen 5 yet)

Favourite character: Omar Shotgun Little