superconfessional

Speaking of...you guys ever smoke so much pot that you become an insomniac? This is bullshit.

i dont know about you guys, but i fuckin sleep with an hour or two when my high is gone its like nyquil with a high, but

ive been liking this chick for the whole fukin year we talk and stuff and we really hit it off, she has a bf, and im not sure if i should tell her i like her and create shit between me and her bf who im not really close too, question is,s hould i do it?

anyhow my confession: we got faded today and for some reason we watched a walk to remember, i dont know if graduating+being faded+ a walk to remember but i cried at the end of the movie, like i just had tears roll out when the chick died, its like missing out on an opportunity, you know what? ima tell her i like her.

classifications of pot

lows - lower grade bud, usually cheaply grown en masse to distribute quickly to make money, look very dry and have few full buds on them. common name "beasters," percentage thc is usually much lower and the high is usually weak/slight body. many times dealers up their lows with other stuff such as PCP/methamphetamines/assorted crushed pills/dose w/ LSD (very $$$$), or mix in harmful chemicals - this makes them cost more

mids - standard fair bud, usually a mix of higher grade beasters and lower grade headies, usually greener and fuller looking, more pungent smell and the bud is usually all there. most times when you buy a 20 bag of mids, you'll get between .7-.9, depending on how nice your dealer is because mids are the choice substance for most smokers. body high/closed eye feeling. many times, mids will be very odorous, but don't let it fool you, if the odor remains for a good long while, than they are legit, if it only stays for a week or so, you've been dupped with smelly beasters (schwag)

highs - the cream of the crop. many times grown hydroponically or with the aide of high grade fertilizers - very powerful. extremely pungent odor and full green color with an assortment of red hairs/purple buds/colors depending on the strain. ex. - golden kush - usually has a light brown or "golden" tint depending on the quality. the high is usually very intense and lasts much longer, effects body/closed eye visions/open eye visions/increased awareness. if you're lucky you can pass an 1/8 of this for $60-$80 depending on the quality, but its hard to get people to buy unless they have the dough. dealers pride their highs, and will always offer them last.

i hang out with far too many potheads. i havent even smoked since last weekend.

i had some trainwreck and that shit was so dank, i hide my bud in my jeans, like i have 20 jeans hanging in my closet and i just put my piece and light in one of my back pockets and i put my bud under my turntable matts.

This girl is already busting out the I-love-you's after having sex one time. I haven't even kissed her yet. True story.

that reminded me of pretty woman.

classifications of pot

lows - lower grade bud, usually cheaply grown en masse to distribute quickly to make money, look very dry and have few full buds on them. common name "beasters," percentage thc is usually much lower and the high is usually weak/slight body. many times dealers up their lows with other stuff such as PCP/methamphetamines/assorted crushed pills/dose w/ LSD (very $$$$), or mix in harmful chemicals - this makes them cost more

mids - standard fair bud, usually a mix of higher grade beasters and lower grade headies, usually greener and fuller looking, more pungent smell and the bud is usually all there. most times when you buy a 20 bag of mids, you'll get between .7-.9, depending on how nice your dealer is because mids are the choice substance for most smokers. body high/closed eye feeling. many times, mids will be very odorous, but don't let it fool you, if the odor remains for a good long while, than they are legit, if it only stays for a week or so, you've been dupped with smelly beasters (schwag)

highs - the cream of the crop. many times grown hydroponically or with the aide of high grade fertilizers - very powerful. extremely pungent odor and full green color with an assortment of red hairs/purple buds/colors depending on the strain. ex. - golden kush - usually has a light brown or "golden" tint depending on the quality. the high is usually very intense and lasts much longer, effects body/closed eye visions/open eye visions/increased awareness. if you're lucky you can pass an 1/8 of this for $60-$80 depending on the quality, but its hard to get people to buy unless they have the dough. dealers pride their highs, and will always offer them last.

i hang out with far too many potheads. i havent even smoked since last weekend.

who the hell do you buy from? .7 - .9 for a 20? hahah wow....get outta here.

foreals, for really bomb shit i get about 2.3 for a 20

i live in the suburban northeast.. all we get here is dank shit that puts you out. it only comes in small amounts cause in reality, it should cost an arm and a leg.

i buy maybe once in a blue moon, im friends with enough dealers/potheads that i don't have to waste money on it.

oh yeah - ghost rider was so ridiculously bad that it was good.

this chick is maddd sweat .. but i really dont want to try (scared to get hurt, kinda sounded pussy like but whatever) / i dunno, i dont know if its worth it.. so many guys on her case.. shes one of those chicks with a trillion guy friends(shes not a slut tho) but shes a mad flirt.. and im trying my best not to flirt.. but right now im getting a lot of text messages from her and i just cant help myself.. wtf do i do

this chick is maddd sweat .. but i really dont want to try (scared to get hurt, kinda sounded pussy like but whatever) / i dunno, i dont know if its worth it.. so many guys on her case.. shes one of those chicks with a trillion guy friends(shes not a slut tho) but shes a mad flirt.. and im trying my best not to flirt.. but right now im getting a lot of text messages from her and i just cant help myself.. wtf do i do

sounds like my current lady crush. shes a complete flirt but she doesnt go around sleeping with everyone, but ill be damned if i dont get her this friday (house party wooooh)

i live in the suburban northeast.. all we get here is dank shit that puts you out. it only comes in small amounts cause in reality, it should cost an arm and a leg.

i buy maybe once in a blue moon, im friends with enough dealers/potheads that i don't have to waste money on it.

oh yeah - ghost rider was so ridiculously bad that it was good.

ohh...so youre jsut one of those scavenger types huh? eff outta here...buy your own.

ohh...so youre jsut one of those scavenger types huh? eff outta here...buy your own.

A

|

|

hahahaha

i was on my friends facebook... a really good friend's facebook.. i was looking thru her albums... holy shit... one of her fits... looks like a chinese asian version of wEstSidE.. dont know if thats good or bad.. but it was almost 95% like the casseteplaya fit (she had the same tights)

Guest youngteam
Dude i am so fucking lazy/wasted its not even funny. I just grajiated and ive got 2 months until lawschool so im not moving from this couch except to get drugs.

i can believe this. i met plenty of morons in law school, and if one is attending a fourth tier school i can't imagine what sort of grunting half-wits you'd encounter.

Guest Airjamie

Huh? I dont know anything about fourth teir. Right now its still between duke and charleston law, the clencher being finances as i fucked up in college and, suffice it to say, mommy and daddy cut me off.

Huh? I dont know anything about fourth teir. Right now its still between duke and charleston law, the clencher being finances as i fucked up in college and, suffice it to say, mommy and daddy cut me off.

Go to Duke!

Guest youngteam

duke is a top tier school. are you sure you're not thinking of a tier four school named doosk or perhaps dupe? dute, maybe?

Hahahahahaha. You asian people are so fucking cute when it comes to pot.

lol i smoked for the first time in 3 years back in May when I stopped by LA...i was walkin around the USC campus and saw a car make a turn. I could've sworn the driver was wearing a dog mask, and the lady in the back wearing a pig mask. Turns out it was 2 old people.

That said, i don't think i'm messing with that shit any more. There's a reason why I refused to smoke after freshman year, and that incident was a good reminder.

lol i smoked for the first time in 3 years back in May when I stopped by LA...i was walkin around the USC campus and saw a car make a turn. I could've sworn the driver was wearing a dog mask, and the lady in the back wearing a pig mask. Turns out it was 2 old people.

That said, i don't think i'm messing with that shit any more. There's a reason why I refused to smoke after freshman year, and that incident was a good reminder.

dude it probally had like acid or sumshit crushed into it or it was laced with something for sure. youre not supposed to hallucinate

hahahaha.. dog mask pig mask hahaha :D

okay guys im sitting in my fucking cubicle... and i havent recieved any work since 2hrs before lunch what the fuck is going on........ am i suppose to scavenge for work? fuck that

Dude

Just bring a messenger bag or backpack to work. Sneak in magazines to read, books, portable gaming devices...?

Or a pair of homer simpson glasses and take a nap.

The possibilites are endless.

my girlfriend broke up with me after 1 year and 8 months 5 days ago and i feel really fucked up. i can imagine that some of my buddys will try to get with her which makes me really aggressive. in my thoughts i see myself beating the living shit out of them. i want to turn their faces into bloody clumps.

god damn im so angry and want to freak out.

i tihnk about this all the time, and i probably would act on it as im a bit of a loose cannon...

2 weeks without a shower. Y'all aint shit.

I've done the same. My friends and I had a no shower contest, we had tally marks on our arms for each day that passed. I think I was at about 2.5 weeks before I showered.

I usually only shower twice a week if I don't sweat. Some of you dudes are too clean.