superconfessional

same here, even for the people who grow or are addicts. they look like normal people and kinda behave like normal people, but you recognise them because they're still in first year of uni at 23.

Does Nesquik compare to yoohoo? That's all I could find but I didn't wanna cop fakes.

So I just copped a Mucho Mango' date=' word to kerni.[/quote']

had one of those the other day with a sandwhich

i was eating it in the park

it was good

and i ate some real mangos today

MANGOS

also

mass making me buy yoohoo with his viral marketing ass

mass is taking over sufu snacks

i just realized my balls were fondled by two separate sets of hands yesterday...

but on a side note...since this thread deals with all kinds of girl 'shit', how long you guys think someone should 'wait' before 'seeing' someone else after ending a long relationship?

for all those of you who are still convinced i'm a corny jock, please let it be known that i hate the following bands/artists

- Bob Marley

- Dave Matthews

note - i do not actively listen to sublime, but do not hate them (as in, if one of the two songs i've ever heard are on the radio, I would probably sing along)

i like new wave from the 80s though, is that CWP?

for all those of you who are still convinced i'm a corny jock, please let it be known that i hate the following bands/artists

- Bob Marley

- Dave Matthews

I hope Sublime is on that list too.

I work with CWP from Connecticut, so I be listenen to dat shit involuntarily EVERY DAMN DAY.

i just realized my balls were fondled by two separate sets of hands yesterday...

but on a side note...since this thread deals with all kinds of girl 'shit', how long you guys think someone should 'wait' before 'seeing' someone else after ending a long relationship?

WHENEVER YOU FEEL YOU'RE READY

yeah but if the relationship do more harm than good, then it's better ending it to feel good again and be able to find someone else

i wonder if i could forgive that bitch for breaking up with me?

maybe spite fuck then jizz in eyeball

Every chick that has broken up with me and come back ive banged once them dumped the very next day with every intention of doing so. I really enjoy that feeling of returning the pain. Its almost worth being on the other end of it.

I may have issues.

After we talk for three months straight she ends up telling me she doesnt like me yet she does shit as if she does like me. I is confuzed.

what kind shit does she do.

lol....aww man...shes playing you. A girl only does that when she's not that into a guy but she knows he likes her. she's pretty much using you as her personal ego booster. When she says things like that how do you react?