superconfessional

claim to fame/confession.

I dated the first girl to say cunt on British TV.

She was being interviewed about her sexuality for a 'daring' late night talk show discussing sex and when asked what she called her vagina, she got liberal with her vocabulary. everyone was so tight about it back then it caused uproar. Made the national papers and got her fired from her job the next day.

Our little yorkie was attacked and killed Sunday by a bigger dog.

I haven't been able to sleep since.

I sometimes think about the different ways I would torture that dog that killed our baby to death, right in front of the owner...

so he would watch his dog die like we did.

claim to fame/confession.

I dated the first girl to say cunt on British TV.

She was being interviewed about her sexuality for a 'daring' late night talk show discussing sex and when asked what she called her vagina, she got liberal with her vocabulary. everyone was so tight about it back then it caused uproar. Made the national papers and got her fired from her job the next day.

now you got me jealous

I sometimes think about the different ways I would torture that dog that killed our baby to death, right in front of the owner...

its gross that you would think about torturing the dog that killed yours. you think that dog is at fault in any way? its an animal. it has instincts. try torturing its owner, thats who is at fault here. any asshole that is not keeping animal that is capable of that on lead and under control is a fucking idiot.

My little dog also got attacked the same way once....bitten in the neck and flung around....tt motherfuckin dog....lucky he didnt die...almost thought he was gonna to...went straight to the owner and fucked the hell out of them...only got medical compensation in the end:mad: sorry for your loss

I noticed my sister has been gaining a substantial amount of weight in the past few months. I tell her to cut the junk food and excess meals but she has no drive to play any sports anymore. My mum says its up to her to drop the pounds and not outside people but I find that utter bullshit.

I even thought of that one, but I was trying to take it in a linear fashion.

Kitties are cute.

I was going for PUSSY. PEDESTAL. STOP.

Andrew, I suggest beating the shit out of the owner...that's what I would do.

I noticed my sister has been gaining a substantial amount of weight in the past few months. I tell her to cut the junk food and excess meals but she has no drive to play any sports anymore. My mum says its up to her to drop the pounds and not outside people but I find that utter bullshit.

she's pregnant

some people just refuse to take advice.

i go to drop off my history book at my friends house. and i notice his windows open, and something brown is shaking next to the window. i realize that hes masturbating and he left his window open. but its too late to turn back now cause his parents downstairs have already noticed me aproaching the door and come to greet me. and i just leave the book iwth them, and he comes rushing downstairs huge erection that hes attempting to conceal and i leave before i get the parental reaction. but i just laughed my ass off and apologized and im sure he knew what for.