superconfessional

I would have been a ghost if I saw someone get hit.

Fuck the police. Fuck a bum. No offense but I don't need to worry about that. This isn't France, we can't be forced to help someone. It's not in our nature.

Fuck the police. Fuck a bum. No offense but I don't need to worry about that. This isn't France, we can't be forced to help someone. It's not in our nature.

if they looked affluent enough, i'd bother to search their wallet before disapearing.

phil - scores on psat's dont mean shit, so don't worry about that, its better to look at percentile's (like say you scored 86% higher than other students, etc.) that's the stuff that matters. the point values of the psat's do not match up to the SAT's, both in amount, and in overall value. judging on the percentile, it gives you a better idea where your raw score will be and how it will transfer onto a real SAT.

im done with SAT's, thank god. my final scores come back the 25th. think i got at least 670 on my verbal this time, which is sorta where i was aiming. anything higher and ill be very happy.

The PSAT does matter. It just doesn't matter to everyone. The PSAT is also the NMSQT (National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test). I wish someone told me, I would have tried harder and done better. The way administrators explained it made it seem like a practice SAT.

if they looked affluent enough, i'd bother to search their wallet before disapearing.

Not as good of an idea as it seems. Once something goes down, people start looking for clues.

Then again, you probably haven't been printed before. Neither have I, for the record.

It is not in your nature to type like this. Please stop. It is hurting my brain.

That's some Gantz level shit.*

*I think I hate myself for having watched this

I was watching the worst rip in the world of this the other day, yeah.

what scene was the worst?? i actually really like the entire series except for the shitty ending...

The PSAT does matter. It just doesn't matter to everyone. The PSAT is also the NMSQT (National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test). I wish someone told me, I would have tried harder and done better. The way administrators explained it made it seem like a practice SAT.

thats why you can take the PSAT up to three times, but in terms of SAT's relationship to the grading of PSAT's, its irrelevant.

what scene was the worst?? i actually really like the entire series except for the shitty ending...

I need to finish writing things instead of just writing one sentence and going back and editing apparently. I'm actually somewhat intrigued so far, but the animation in general is kind of bugging me, but that's usually a small complaint.

gantz graf

GantzGraf01.jpg

i don't know if they're friends or crew/whatever, but it reminds me of delta and that one other dude. then i think of that old shop in seatle, houston.

suck ass test.

i love korean boyssssssss

Here you go.

This is what you want. Feel free to make more ambiguous, basically meaningless posts. That's what I did, right? Throw in some mention of you having sex with something and maybe you will make all the Asian boys jealous. At least you will once you prove you're not an ugly Filipina. It brings me great pleasure to inform me that your life is meaningless. Everyone's life is meaningless but yours presents less value than even hollywood cole's. Not just on Supertalk. Oh no, EVERYWHERE.

Why the sudden need for grammar and precise spelling, west? What gives?

last time, before pearlnecklace was originally banned, westside vowed that he would use proper grammar and spelling until she was gone. now shes back, and obviously, his vow is back along with her/it.

last time, before pearlnecklace was originally banned, westside vowed that he would use proper grammar and spelling until she was gone. now shes back, and obviously, his vow is back along with her/it.

I'll never achieve proper grammar and spelling. However, I'll do my best to type in a fashion that won't annoy idiots of the worst sort.

I'll never achieve proper grammar and spelling. However, I'll do my best to type in a fashion that won't annoy idiots of the worst sort.

fair enough. syntax and spelling look good for the most part.

:|

westside, truce?

kill yourself. honestly. you make the world an awful place with your ambiguously sexual existence and lack of an interesting thought ever crossing your mind.

if you wanna stay, prove to us that you are in fact a female or male. otherwise you remain the "it" and thereby relegating yourself to the hate and disdain of this board as a whole.

thats why you can take the PSAT up to three times, but in terms of SAT's relationship to the grading of PSAT's, its irrelevant.

i like how westside PWNED jeepster here, and he brings up a completely irrelevant point. It's 2 different tests, thanks for telling us the obvious.