superconfessional

didn't move in for the rape, and didn't flirt.

i know my place. flirting with her would have been like an alcoholic walking into

a ritzy private school and asking to drive the school bus blindfolded.

Haha. Some girls are so well groomed huh....at times I do feel like a caveman whilst talking to them:eek:

Haha. Some girls are so well groomed huh....at times I do feel like a caveman whilst talking to them:eek:

me too...

my confession for the day... my ande whall cougars have a girl juice stain on the crotch, but i dont want to wash them yet, so they are just sitting in my dresser.

I suck.

Grades were posted today (south puget sound community college, woo) and I did horribly. I was already on academic probation because my GPA was low for failing a class, and now I fail another class.

So now I have to write an appeal letter to be reviewed in August in hopes I can start in the Fall Quarter.

I can do this. But I'm fucking retarded...I shouldnt be doing this.

first superconfession: i don't know if it's because the volume of posts have increased recently or if it's because i'm busy, but i just can't keep up with superfuture. i have like 125 unread email about new posts...

and second

Montréal "meetups" are starting to be pretty wild...

yeah, i so didn't feel good on sunday. ah well, we'll only be young once...

DUM! c'mon man. I know people say its all hype about schools... But if your thinking about going to grad or a good grad school gotta get those grades up and try to transfer outta there.

If I were my supervisor at work I would have fired myself already.

Im such a shitty worker.

i am mistaking comfort for liking someone. i really should stop this before i come home with a boyfriend one day.

ugh.

sorry.

i am mistaking comfort for liking someone. i really should stop this before i come home with a boyfriend one day.

ugh.

sorry.

cut that shit out insomniac. i think thats what this one girl did with me 3 times in a row. really sucks.

ugh.

sorry.

give it to him straight.. my friend is fucking tripping balls over nothing right now.. it pisses me off so bad.. even when this girl has pulled the friend card over his head a million times she still flirts with him and eats up like fucking nothing. he was out for a trip in the middle of fucking nowhere, didnt contact any of us but he was still sms-ing this girl multiple times every fucking day.

i know he will be cut when shit falls down.

done and done.

wow that was easy.

thanks, i wish this girl would do the same for my friend and spare him the heartbreak and let us get our friend back.

even though i wish my buddy was back to normal i envy him.

this may sound really pussy-like but i havnt been really into a girl in a long fucking time.. short lived infatuations and flings.. but nothing heavy inawhile. :/

i haven't been in a relationship in about 2.5yrs since i believe in waiting for the best. i guess i got a bit weak for a second there.. oh well. the joy of single life continues. joy, which consists of hanging out with my girlfriends and discussing about men over dinner, that is.

thanks. i feel 3lbs lighter now!

Today I was parking my car, when I came out, I realised that I had backed into the next lot by a small bit, but I decided to leave it there cause I had an exam and there were loads of empty spaces. I look up and there was this black guy laughing, and I thought he was laughing at my parking so I laughed too. Then he turned and said, nice shirt man nice shirt. (Supreme tyson)

i was very unimpressed with the choices for AFI's Top 100 Films this year. The Godfather should not have been two. top 10 yes, but not 2.

Godfather is basically the best movie ever made. What's better?