superconfessional

im seriously thinking about going back on antidepressants, this place is breaking my spirit day in and day out, but im stuck here for at least another month. thing is, last time i was on pills, i wasnt sad, but i always wanted to die. so i guess wanting to die > being depressed? or what. i dont know. fml.

i visited my therapist in connecticut the other day, she recommended that i start taking them, i said i didn't need them, i do need them but i just don't want to stop drinking and having fun haha, also antidepressants made me feel the same way.

im seriously thinking about going back on antidepressants, this place is breaking my spirit day in and day out, but im stuck here for at least another month. thing is, last time i was on pills, i wasnt sad, but i always wanted to die. so i guess wanting to die > being depressed? or what. i dont know. fml.

they just made me numb. to everything. i got off of them cause i never truly laughed when i was on it. and my favorite thing to do is laugh. oh yeah and they make it hard to orgasm...FUCK THAT.

i visited my therapist in connecticut the other day, she recommended that i start taking them, i said i didn't need them, i do need them but i just don't want to stop drinking and having fun haha, also antidepressants made me feel the same way.

hay guys.. I would suggest not taking them unless you really, really, really, really, really x 391320503 have to.

they suck balls. especially drinking while on them (which you're not supposed to do obviously).

^thank you 4 saving this fuckass thread.

hay guys.. I would suggest not taking them unless you really, really, really, really, really x 391320503 have to.

they suck balls. especially drinking while on them (which you're not supposed to do obviously).

I took thm for about 4 months last year, and yeah, no good about the constant thought of suicide, but I wasn't "sad" hhahaha, just wanted death, but living here makes me not only depressed, but damn near suicidal as well, I guess easy way out is to just move, but I have to pay several months up front, don't have that kind of money right now. and I don't have many places to go.

And lol at the matsu quote, I guess I'm glad I "saved" this thread

I took thm for about 4 months last year, and yeah, no good about the constant thought of suicide, but I wasn't "sad" hhahaha, just wanted death, but living here makes me not only depressed, but damn near suicidal as well, I guess easy way out is to just move, but I have to pay several months up front, don't have that kind of money right now. and I don't have many places to go.

It sounds stupid, but daily exercise has been proven to be just as effective as anti-depressants. Also B-Complex vitamins, Iron and Zinc, etc...

I don't mean to be a homeo-groupie, but from personal experience it definitely can work.

i had no idea they sold nutritional candy

first time i went to the dentist was 16. i've been to the dentist 3? times in my life. once for teeth cleaning. another for a 5 min cavity drill n fill. last for removal of 3 wisdom teeth. never again

CONFESSIONAL: i confuse herpsky, cmirsky, and artificialsky and think they are the same person

also

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=3196

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=29616

:confused:

i had no idea they sold nutritional candy

first time i went to the dentist was 16. i've been to the dentist 3? times in my life. once for teeth cleaning. another for a 5 min cavity drill n fill. last for removal of 3 wisdom teeth. never again

soooooo lucky. i have had three tooth capped and two deep root canals all within the last two years. my teeth has gone down hill since i took some deep shit medicine that got my body all out of wack. (i'm assuming, i don't know, i cracked a tooth while on the meds)

i get my omega 3 the nasty wayy

straight flax oil and fish oil :( but it's w/o extra refining and at its purest..

my old manager used to take those pills..he made me take one..not so bad..i think when i'm a bit older i'll increase my dosage by taking those..or maybe a bunch of stars.

CONFESSIONAL: i confuse herpsky, cmirsky, and artificialsky and think they are the same person

also

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=3196

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=29616

:confused:

i think its the skyskysky at the end.

and lulz at the avatar. 13ootlegs posted a pic that reminds me of that

3946799852_25152d6f07.jpg

i wish he and still would post moar.

It sounds stupid, but daily exercise has been proven to be just as effective as anti-depressants. Also B-Complex vitamins, Iron and Zinc, etc...

I don't mean to be a homeo-groupie, but from personal experience it definitely can work.

The first time I popped a B-complex it was like speed.

oh gaaawd i just read up on root canals dental pulp ughhhh

how often do you ppl get teeth cleanings. it's been over 2 years since i went to the dentist

root canals are a bitch. hurts like hell during and after and then a week later when the bill arrives..unless you got good dental insurance.

last time i ignored the dentist my cheek swelled up like a chipmunk and there was puss and stuff that had to be drained before they went in to do the deep cleaning... >.<

i guess i'm really lucky that there has never been anything wrong with my teeth apart from them being crooked and getting all my wisodm teeth pulled. i had bracelets for about 8 to 10 years of my life (can't even remember when it started) and now they are all crooked again. now they tell me they need to perform surgery on my jawbone ect to get shit straightened out.

NUH-UUUH

just told me supervising manager that i will be leaving the company after working for almost 4 years here.

it just feels so good.

OH HELL YEAH!

dizzy: are you and chariybrown working for toj full-time?

*ding ding ding* correct!

well, I won't be a full-time toj employee until december

i think i am the king of stupid, when i feel bad about something all day, that turns out to be good... like im wasting time feeling shitty for nothing.

and for me, the subway BMT is legend, everything else there sucks in comparison.

even though it was the right thing for my gf and i to split up, it still hurts like hell.

I find that's actually the reason it'll hurt more; because you know that.

I got a text from the ex yesterday, she's starting to go to a weekly thing that I've been going to for most of summer, and keeps asking if I'm going to be there. Turned into the "I miss you" convo (she said it, not me), and I'm pleasantly surprised at how cold I can be. Didn't budge on anything, felt good.

Another message this morning when I woke up, just ignored it. My attention is elsewhere this past week :D