superconfessional

Megalomanic hermaphrodite Villain? Check.

Awesome spaceship that turns into a giant flying blowtorch? Check.

PYRAMID WHIRLWIND???? Check.

I am of the opinion that Battle Of The Planets could kick most Cartoons collective asses.

( Even though Kagaku ninja tai Gatchama was probably better)

battleoftheplanets23710.jpg

That Ronin Warriors song was fucking catchy though. Remember back in the day when every cartoon had a pretty cool song with a nice opening animation sequence? Networks are cheaping out nowadays.

i feel old that i dont know this is a part of the game anymore. i loved some of those fucking songs.... totally helped to sell toys too, no wonder these kids these days are boring.

That Ronin Warriors song was fucking catchy though. Remember back in the day when every cartoon had a pretty cool song with a nice opening animation sequence? Networks are cheaping out nowadays.

i don't really know what you're talking about, cartoons today still have opening sequences and theme songs.

DBZ and og pokemon fo life. in elementary school they banned pokemon cards because were getting jumped for them. never had a foil charizard though.

one christmas my parents got me a couple packs of cards as stocking stuffers. i got two holographic charizard cards. best christmas ever

fck cartoons Adventures of pete and pete!

I'm doing the p90x ab ripper.

Ab ripper x is awesome. Never do it after working out your legs/running though, otherwise your legs will probably die before you get a chance to finish the ab routine, lol.