Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

here's the list im giving it 2 weeks starting now.

note: im not gonna profit on this take5 will i want t ohelp them they have been good to me and some people here on the board.

what ill be needing is that you guys try to send the cash to me first before anything if your insterested and ill have take5 ship these staright to your country this applies to all take5 stuffs not only this specific item

1. kenthenoob

2. the state

3. poly800rock

4. superstar

im trying to setup a group buy here.. so its either your in or our so what? of course well have a discoutn price from take5.. but then again im not gonna argue with you here if you want proxy go ahead you want it thru take5 up to you

sure thing is that well get it 20% lower.. but im trying to deal with them the shipping costs and bulkbuy discount 8000 yen plus 350 yen plus shipping tp proxy plus 15% commision plus shipping to you for a proxy right?

Here it is, Peacemaker going into its third month.. its been oiled a couple of times with the oil that came with the wallet..

02-10-2007.jpg

02-10-20071.jpg

02-10-20072.jpg

02-10-20073.jpg

Edmond - I got Burts Beeswax aswell, booyah !

im not worked up, but edmond isnt doing this for his own good, he isnt setting the prices so he can make money.. he gives us an offer, which is acceptable to one or not.. take it or leave it... if you think its to expensive and you can get it cheaper, then be my guest :-)

since were all sharing right now, heres my skull mid length wallet a lil over 2mos. time oiled in the begining two applications with Obenauf's and tanned for 2 days.\

SSC_0185.jpg

SSC_0186.jpg

SSC_0187.jpg

and heres the RM keycase bag.

SSC_0189.jpg