Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

is the brand redwing too? yeah i saw one its like a 3 piece kit the leather cleaner.. the conditioner and the mink oil is that what you mean?

no...lexol is not the same brand as red wing...

i bought the lexol in the red wing store only...

condtitioner and mink oil are different too

conditioner is the one that preserve the leather

mink oil waterproof the leather only

Give it a couple of days. It gets darker the first couple of days anyway. I remember leaving mine out at the office where the sun could get at it on a Friday (this is when I first bought it, my version of tanning), it got kinda dark that weekend, but when Monday/Tuesday rolled around, it looked even darker.

Not a Red Moon, by the way. Check this thread, I posted pics, way back when.

But nice pick up. Yay Rustan's!

I like them darker, yeah. And if you're worried about indigo stains, they'll be less apparent the darker the leather is. Keep tanning.

i will man thanks ill keep tanning them..

I'd imagine that it would do a little bit, but the contrast is more apparent with raw stuff. I think it really depends on how dark your belt is though (pics might be helpful?)

You might want to try oiling it instead. That usually darkens leather up quite a bit.

hi B. i eneded up getting a pair of okinawas, denime 66 , samx t5 , sd 103 and a eternal 868.. posted pic on the waywt thread hehehehe ill pm you the tracking number for your package... maybe tonight..

wawyt4001.jpg

rplexol.jpg

got these yesterday..

anyways got some Q.

1. i fi want my leather ( wallet , boots to be water proof) its been raining pthese past few days how do i apply the mink oil ? after i apply the leather conditioner?

2. what if i dont use the mink oil will the conditioner waterproof the boots or wallet?

thanks guys.. sorry kindda new on these leather things..