Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

That is the filthiest keyboard I've ever seen.

haha i was just about to say that......fix that shit edmond! also, it looks like it came from 1964.....show me your wireless ESP keyboard innit.

wallet looks great though edmond. any chance of pics of it open and vertical, taken from above...? i'll let you choose the ISO if you want.

edmond looks good.... I'd tan it in the sun first, before putting some Obenhauf's Lp and oil to it. if you really want to get the leather darker Obenhauf's Oil I would recommend. It's what I use on my redmoon peacemaker. The LP I use to help protect/conditon my leather. it might be still too early to worry about putting them on, but later on I would highly recommend using them.

Just in. I love the size of this which is about 2 inches shorter than a standard long wallet, so it sticks out of the pocket just a little. Loads of card slots, a zipper compartment, and more storage underneath the card slots on the right. It's getting a nice California tan right now. I'll post after tan pics in a few days.

Topview.jpg

Inside.jpg

WalletSide.jpg

ropeandkey.jpg

There are some more good pics here and here.

Those look great. I'm surprised how dark the belt got. Also, the wallet looks a little blotchy - is that just the light?

Did you tan for 2 full days? Where are you located? Just curious about the strength of the sun - I'm in LA and in the middle of tanning my wallet (picured above). Did you use 2 coats of Obenauf's like they recommend? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks!

Both the belt and wallet are oak unstained leather from LGC. Pretty simple tanning procedure: took it out in the morning, brought it back in after sunset. Oiled with Obenauf Oil.

Yeah the wallet is a little blotchy since I took the picture right after oiling and it probably hasn't absorbed it all yet. I wouldn't recommend buying the wallet from LGC tho, the quality of the leather isn't as great as the belt (I did ask for oak leather for the wallet tho).

For the belt though, I did a thick coat with the applicator it came with, causing it to turn out darker than I originally wanted. But it turned out quite nicely. If I had to do it again I wouldn't have used as much oil. Definately do a light coat, then re-apply if u want to darken it more.

Really? Is that the working man's wallet? I have the working man's wallet and the quality of the leather is top notch. Mine may be a different leather though.

No it isn't the working man's wallet. It's the calf-skin ones but i requested it be made with unstained oak leather which should be the same leather as the belt but it doesn't seem like it.

The belt reacted surprisingly well to the sun and oil but the wallet not so much. That's just my experience with it, thought I'd let everyone know.

Topview.jpg

There are some more good pics here and here.

Fuck that's nice. Probably my favorite wallet I've seen in this thread so far. It's only $142 on the link you posted too.........damn good deal.

If you don't mind my asking, what proxy did you use, and what was the total cost delivered to your door? I am strongly considering one........

Fuck that's nice. Probably my favorite wallet I've seen in this thread so far. It's only $142 on the link you posted too.........damn good deal.

If you don't mind my asking, what proxy did you use, and what was the total cost delivered to your door? I am strongly considering one........

I used Parachutes (who is GREAT, btw). [email protected]

With the chain, the key holder, domestic and international shipping, taxes, fees, etc, it came out to about double that.

If you get the same one, I better not see you in LA... :)

I used Parachutes (who is GREAT, btw). [email protected]

With the chain, the key holder, domestic and international shipping, taxes, fees, etc, it came out to about double that.

If you get the same one, I better not see you in LA... :)

Thanks man. Ha hah.

You take Melrose on M, W, F; I'll take Inglewood those days. We'll alternate on weekends.