Super deep Whiskers and Honeycombs

isiahil

I was looking for some jeans, i dont care who they are made by that come with deep whiskers and honeycombs like these but deeper: I know yall dont believe in it but i was wanted the jeans to already come with them:D This is the closest pic I could find of some the jeans that I had in mind.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...348660?ie=UTF8

I want the jean deeper blue so the whiskers can stand out more, anybody know of some jeans that would look like that?

I'll tell you what I know, I'm pretty new here too.

Maybe Prps? The Akademiks guy or guys do them too. So maybe the aesthetic will be the same.

I think you have to be the right height though. Unless you get the right length, and you wear the jeans the way they set the fades in it'll be off a bit.

Let us know how your search went.

Thank all yall who replied to the thread, I have went to all yall sources and looked at 100s of jeans, But all of the ones that had the whiskes faded also had some of the pant legs faded like the ones in this pic.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7766879724

You see how the whiskers are faded but so is part of the pant legs. I was looking for something where JUST the whiskers and the honeycombs would be faded, if anyone know of any jeans that come like this please help me out.

Just buy some raws and make your own. It shouldn't be too hard, especially because you don't seem too picky (given the akademik pictures...)

Just sit down, grab a wet rag or sandpaper, and get to work on the creases.

the 45rpm umi that xcrx posted were very nice for distressed jeans. actually, all of 45rpms distressed jeans are nice------all done by hand. laborious and expensive.

Those Umiis were fucking amazing...

Just buy some raws and make your own. It shouldn't be too hard, especially because you don't seem too picky (given the akademik pictures...)

Just sit down, grab a wet rag or sandpaper, and get to work on the creases.

Yea, just do this. Raws are cheaper anyway. Starch the hell out of them, wear them and crunch into a ball to get the creases started, then take sandpaper and lightly go over the creases. Then, once its really light, wash em in cooler water. Its gonna look really really unnatural and probably really really boring, but it will be fitted to you and youll be able to do exactly what you want!

And if you think its too much trouble, think about how much time youve spent looking for these jeans already!

You can do it!