seven.homme

Visvim F/W 12

Sorry for cluttering up this thread but I was hoping someone may be able to help me ID these Virgils. I'm looking for pair of KNGRs but not sure if the ones in the link are them (or Kudu possibly?)

http://global.rakute...m/201207001434/

kngr

Is there any scans fron Sense where the text hasn't been erased like on the Hypebeast pics?

Is there any scans fron Sense where the text hasn't been erased like on the Hypebeast pics?

I'll have the issue early next week and if decent scans don't appear by then I'll post them up here. These unreadable or chopped texts are borderline criminal imo, post it proper or don't bother.

Ogala I saw at the trunk show it's identical to the PDF gortex. As far as the Italian corduroy. The taping changed as it does season to season

Sorry for cluttering up this thread but I was hoping someone may be able to help me ID these Virgils. I'm looking for pair of KNGRs but not sure if the ones in the link are them (or Kudu possibly?)

http://global.rakute...m/201207001434/

...not saying these are "boot leg" but the only virgil i recall having that tongue tab is my ss12 veggie kangas (and they are way lighter). maybe they are fw11 kudu's?

Yes Vinneus loves his 101 too, I regret not getting the brown cord.

I have to add the deckhand, now that I got my hands on it....lining is so soft and the whole thing so warm and comfortable.

Edited by emixam

yes the deckhand is my fav jacket for winter, warm and comfortable. my fit pic ..

Edited by seven.homme

exact date? going to sing next week ..

Edited by seven.homme

Will u be coming bone?

I'll be going on the 26th. How bout you? Lets meet and have a drink!

^thanks. yes i was contacting all resellers and checking yahoo auction every now and then for the burgundy sz 2.

luckily i remember union got them and it was on sale, and mine was their last sz 2, perfect timing.

more of john mayer with vis .. 101 jacket and sashiko shirt .. not sure about shoes

anyone have experience with the fit of the PFD jacket? Was thinking about picking it up but not sure if I should go with a small (size 1) or medium (size 2). I only own the nomad and the sz 2 sleeves being a bit too long for me.

im 170cm 65kg, sz 2 on all shirts. im a size 1 on the corduroy pfd .. fit perfect

Edited by seven.homme

Thanks. Although now im having a hard time deciding between the PFD and the Oglala that i have yet to see good pictures of. Quite a difference in price though lol

Thanks. Although now im having a hard time deciding between the PFD and the Oglala that i have yet to see good pictures of. Quite a difference in price though lol

For those with the pfd how does the corduroy work in rain? always seems like an absorbent material?? bit confused as the oglala def looks like a raincoat/parker.....

Hate to be drawn into sizing issues but the AW12 PFD is smaller than AW11 corduroy PFD. Definitely size down for the corduroy.Its the only Visvim jacket ive ever sized down for.

Hate to be drawn into sizing issues but the AW12 PFD is smaller than AW11 corduroy PFD. Definitely size down for the corduroy.Its the only Visvim jacket ive ever sized down for.

Cool and the rain/cord issue??