why do we always gotta hate? why can't we talk about good shit?

KillaMarv

Seriously is this a bash page? Supreme's got it's issues but hell who don't? don't like it don't buy it. that areas tourist so no wonder they're bitchy. go futher into the LES they're much more laid back around there

ALIFE, and SugarHeadQuartes and all those places down there. It's a much better attitude

erm...the irony...you're complaining about everybody bitching here and yet you gotta go start a whole new pointless thread on the same subject. If you really want the attention just post at one of the already created threads, not start another one again...people like you are partly to blame for the amount of bullshit we have to read here. If no one started threads like this there wouldn't be so much bitching. You're just adding fuel to the fire and spurring up more nonsense from people who wouldn't have posted their worthless 2 cents in the first place. Even if you're point was not to complain bout the bashing here on supertalk but to advise people to stop taking things so seriously and moving on and as you said going to more laid back places, you can just post a reply at one of the many dumb threads already. Aah...I guess I'm equally guilty for even replying to this thread. Oh well, you won't see me reply to this thread anymore.

• 2 years later...