cheap vtg perfecto / gats / uniqlo / chambray

soothsayer

happy wednesday. got some stuff I'm ready to sell off. i only ship within the continental states, unless you're willing to foot the bill. everything is assumed +4% paypal fees. i do pickups in nyc. please be advised: items in pictures may be crispier than they appear.

$old!!! first up is a vintage (70's) brooks perfecto. thrifted this before the summer for $50, and just got it moisturized + redyed for like $110. i'd keep it but its just too tight for me. it fits like a size medium on the smaller side (36-38). yours for $100+shipping. Measurements - Sleeve: (outside/shoulder to top of hand): 25" (inside/armpit to top of hand): 18" Chest: 17" Bottom of jacket: 17 3/4" Length: 26 1/4"

next is a uniqlo oxford buttondown, size medium. i can have this dry cleaned / pressed before i send it out if you wish. fits like a 15 1/2" x 32-33" dress shirt (regular fit). asking for $25 shipped.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

got a pair of original german army trainers, size 10. again way too small for me. the leather shows a little wear but the soles are effing pristine. $55+shipping

IMG_0181.jpg

$old!!! uniqlo mij raws, size 33 x 32. S001 skinny fit. never washed or soaked. $40 shipped to your door. Measurements- Waist: 16.75" Inseam: 33.25" Rise: 9.75" Knee: 8" Leg Opening: 7.25"

got another vintage jacket here, this one is strictly for the denimheads doe. made in america roebucks selvedge jacket, size 40 R. Measurements - Sleeve: (outside/shoulder to top of hand): 25" (inside/armpit to top of hand): 18" Chest: 20.5" Bottom of jacket: 20" Length: 26 1/4". yours to break in over the summer. $35+shipping.

IMG_0184.jpg

http://i43.photobuck...nz/IMG_0185.jpg

these are carrot fit acne jeans in a stone grey wash, 34" x 32". they fit really comfy and almost feel like sweatpants when you wear them. i like them but i'm more into slimmer jeans now. $30 shipped!

http://i43.photobuck...nz/IMG_0189.jpg

last but not least i have a chambray oxford by american apparel, size xl. crispy as a mofo, fresh from the dry cleaners. i love the detailing on this one. fits like a 15 1/2" x 33-34" dress shirt (regular fit). $35 shipped.

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Edited by soothsayer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...