If you want something from Japan... ask me!

2000dB

o bummer when will u get yahoo............

I have no idea. Japanese banks can't open accounts for me apparently (I've tried pretty much everywhere). I've been told it's actually illegal for banks to open accounts fro me beacuse I :

1 - am minor

2 - only freelance

3 - am not a student

4 - haven't been in japan for more than 6 months

I'm really trying to get an account asap or try to come up with a solution, but in the meantime, no Y!JP, sorry :(

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you get your japanese friends to make an account under their name that you could use? its only for the time being anyway.

and btw, what are you doing in japan for an entire year if you're not a student? for some reason I was under the impression you were studying abroad lol

I'm trying to find loopholes for the time being. I might have to do what you say...

I'm just taking time off school. I dropped out of music school and I'm wandering around Tokyo buying expensive clothes instead.

I have no idea. Japanese banks can't open accounts for me apparently (I've tried pretty much everywhere). I've been told it's actually illegal for banks to open accounts fro me beacuse I :

1 - am minor

2 - only freelance

3 - am not a student

4 - haven't been in japan for more than 6 months

I'm really trying to get an account asap or try to come up with a solution, but in the meantime, no Y!JP, sorry :(

curious, whats your visa then?