Neil Barrett's Waxed Denim Jean's?

emaze

I have absolutely nothing to say about the jeans in question but it has got me thinking that it might be an interesting experiment to make up a pair of waxed jeans. There's recipies out there for how to re-wax Filson coats and pants, should work on jeans. Of course you wouldn't want to sit on a couch or in a car with them for a while but they'd make functional work pants and it would be interesting to see how it affected their fading. The wheels are turning......

I have absolutely nothing to say about the jeans in question but it has got me thinking that it might be an interesting experiment to make up a pair of waxed jeans. There's recipies out there for how to re-wax Filson coats and pants, should work on jeans. Of course you wouldn't want to sit on a couch or in a car with them for a while but they'd make functional work pants and it would be interesting to see how it affected their fading. The wheels are turning......

i'd like to see how that turns out.

as for the jeans in this thread, they dont really look like a great cut or anything, but the denim looks pretty cool in the close up shot of the hip and back pocket.