Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By swooc
      ***please scrow down the page for the full listing***
      ***PM if you have any questions. i want to keep the thread clean***

I accept payment in $AUD via paypal. All prices include worldwide registered airmail (unless stated otherwise) from australia. EMS will cost you extra. sometimes i use a third party shipping company under the name of skippy post. but i'll let you know beforehand.

I am open to reasonable offers, so dont be shy. keep in mind international shipping is very costly for me. low ticket items are non-negotiable.

I'm 5'9, approx 135lbs who wears JP2-3, EU44-46, or US36. pants 29" true to size. My feet measures approx 26.5cm long 10cm wide using a tape measure. I'm a us7 in chucks, eu41 in gats (originals and mmm), us8 in dunks, us7.5 in redwings, us7.5 in aldens barrie last, eu41 in most dress shoes, us8 in kiefers, us8/8.5 in authentics/new eras. im a light smoker, but generally my clothes are nice and fresh. when theres a significant smoke odour, i'll mention it.

All measurements are taken laid flat.

WTB/Trade list
      - tsubi dark side of the moon tee
      - lanvin grosgrain collar polo shirts

pm with what you have!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, can't be bothered writing the details here. instead a link to my ebay auction. pictures are there.

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. acronym j25-ss - $700AUD

2. dior homme black jeans sz 28 - $200AUD

• By nAVEEE
      Looking for a pair of black Veilance Voronois in black and size 28, will accept used condition. I'm located in the U.S.
    • By imho_essno
      WTB: I'm looking to buy ACRONYM Bag  in fair condition. Supreme Red Camo Box Logo Hoodie Size M
      On the off chance someone's looking to get rid of one, I've wanted one of these for a long, long time.  

Please message me with a picture, condition, the year/season and the price you're looking to sell it at.
      Thanks!
    • By misanthropod
      Feel free to post your ACRONYM offerings, WTBs, and WTTs in this thread.
      Based on the Community's comments since this thread launched, here are some suggested posting protocols:
      If you're selling, please post a price.
      Remember to post the size of garments you're selling, offering for trade, or wishing to buy. Actual measurements, too, if you have access to analog measuring technology. Pit-to-pit on coats and waist & inseam on trousers are always helpful.
      Never hurts to specify which country you're in, how you prefer to pay or be paid, which carriers you prefer...
      Links to your Acronym offerings on Grailed, eBay, Yahoo Antarctica, etc. are perfectly welcome. (Nobody's complained, so why not?)