Gap Selvege?!?

eutum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the selvage denim is usually from japan too... at least the last time they made them it was. either japanese or italian this time. denim is probably as good as your nudies, but im sure the cut is the thing that will hold these back. i saw a pair a couple of weeks ago, really nice redline denim, but bad cut and wash. if the slim rinse have a good cut, they will be great on sale.

yeah... gap gets hate just because its the fucking gap.... i wouldnt be surprised if the construction on the gap selvage and the denim is up to par with any non japanese "premium" denim brand. if you took the jeans and slapped a nudie label on them people would probably buy the shit out of them.

yeah... gap gets hate just because its the fucking gap.... i wouldnt be surprised if the construction on the gap selvage and the denim is up to par with any non japanese "premium" denim brand. if you took the jeans and slapped a nudie label on them people would probably buy the shit out of them.

im not a huge gap fan, but the nudie thing is completely true. what's also true is that if they slapped a seven logo and backstitching on any pair of washed gaps or levi's every timmy trendypants would buy.

i went to gap during my lunch break. it was ok..not very slim. it is one-wash. i also did see raw morrison non-selvage jeans which is the same cut for $58. i might go pick up the selvage version after it drops from $98 though.

also the selvage version had honeycombs...at the calf...

seeing everybody wearing raw jeans on campus in the fall may become the worst nightmare

i hope people stick to wearing true religion and seven jeans

Ironing sets creases and weaknesses even more - I am gonna do it to my current one wash jeans another 5 ~ ironing at 4 months time .. with them inside out of course

Wash them in hot if they have color left on the predistressed ones ..

yeah !

nm

Ironing sets creases and weaknesses even more - I am gonna do it to my current one wash jeans another 5 ~ ironing at 4 months time .. with them inside out of course

Wash them in hot if they have color left on the predistressed ones ..

yeah !

nm

Here is a pair of the Morrison Selvedge.

The cut is very similar to Julian Red's California. The construction and fabric are all very nice. Compared to Nudies or APC these are worth the 98 dollars... the only difference is that it's from Gap. You can compare the fit of these to JR or Nudies in the How Do Jeans Fit and Pictures thread.

BTW the creases are easy to iron out. Just wet it inside out where you want the creases to disappear, hot iron... presto!

dscn3371yk9.jpg

Here is a pair of the Morrison Selvedge.

The cut is very similar to Julian Red's California. The construction and fabric are all very nice. Compared to Nudies or APC these are worth the 98 dollars... the only difference is that it's from Gap. You can compare the fit of these to JR or Nudies in the How Do Jeans Fit and Pictures thread.

BTW the creases are easy to iron out. Just wet it inside out where you want the creases to disappear, hot iron... presto!

dscn3371yk9.jpg