worst (sufu) waywt fits

irrelevant and stupid.

these are not adjectives i found to describe your post, it's to describe you as a person.

don't you ever get tired of trying so hard and failing at being witty over the internet? i wonder if you actually thought your post was clever when it seems like you just graduated from SIKE and NOT jokes.

No offense to you chronoaug, but you take fits on superfuture too seriously, especially when your fits leave alot to be desired, particularly, interest. You have like the safest, most dull style here (imo), and I particularly find it weird how anal you are, when your fit boils down to a blank tee, jeans, a messenger bag, and some sambas. Am I the only one who doesn't click the pic, so not to be bored even more?

again no offense, it just seems you nag too much.

don't you ever get tired of trying so hard and failing at being witty over the internet? i wonder if you actually thought your post was clever when it seems like you just graduated from SIKE and NOT jokes.

everyone is entitled to their opinion,i am just being me and not trying anything at all,lots of people differ from your opinion and if it annoys you, there isn't much i can do. stick to your opinion and i am gonna stick with mine.

thank you

j. crew cashmere is pretty good quality, i think they source from the same place that malo does (or was it loro piana or something like that.)

loro piana. it's still pertty much a one-season-use item tho.

No offense to you chronoaug, but you take fits on superfuture too seriously, especially when your fits leave alot to be desired, particularly, interest. You have like the safest, most dull style here (imo), and I particularly find it weird how anal you are, when your fit boils down to a blank tee, jeans, a messenger bag, and some sambas. Am I the only one who doesn't click the pic, so not to be bored even more?

again no offense, it just seems you nag too much.

I'm not nagging, i just was bored and was typing. People were talking about mikous for a little bit in a serious fashion, and i just typed up some bullshit that i thought. Not that big of a deal, especially when i never claimed to be really out there. I never said i had lots of really interesting pieces. I don't own sambas though. I only own about 4 pairs of shoes, a few western type shirts, some blank crew necks, vnecks and henleys, a few hoodies, a peacoat, blue/black/grey jeans and that's about it. Eventually i'll get some more interesting unique pieces to fill shit out in a nice way but until then i'll just stick to basics that fit well. Sorry my posts aren't as interesting as your "dude, sick fit" or "great fit man, love the visvims", "killed it again, [insert member]" that riddle the waywt thread. Unfortunately i'll probably continue to bore you with my solid (albeit boring i admit) fits.Welcome to florida summers

Sleazie- Yea, jcrew cashmere is actually decent from what i've heard. A lot of times the colors and fit of them leave a bit to be desired though. A female friend of mine swears by it though, but i don't know what to take from that.

servo- I'm not up on the japanese stuff as much as others, but is jcrew stuff actually popular over there? I know they tend to like some of the american brands as they're exotic over there just as APC is seen as really exotic in the states so i was curious.

I agree. I'd never wear them around with normal outfits, but i'm supposed to play on a friend's indoor soccer team for intramurals this fall and am considering them. I don't know if i trust my basketball shoes for the job. I've only played outdoor soccer sparingly the past few years so i don't know if i'll be able to do more than solid defense though.

Holy shit. It's like 3 different boots sewn together.

I'm also confused as fuck as to what Tony the Tiger has to do with mad hustlin and gettin dat dough. theyre GREAAAAAT?!?!

lmao, I just noticed that on the shirt...random as hell.