worst (sufu) waywt fits

how did you guys not trash the fuck out of my for this one, it is ridiculously horrible,

IMG_2926-1.jpg

actually this is the ridiculous one

IMG_2925-1.jpg

this thread is a failure for not having those in here, unless i missed them.

we dont care enough nor have the effort to post up every newb that comes around posting their "fits"

Guest jmatsu

the problem is that this guy's ensemble agenda is merely to show off his wealth (the items in question are tacky and aren't anything special). his bling is done in a totally meaningless/classless way. genuine rich people don't dress this obnoxious.

^Excellent point

i also forgot to mention the 'livestrong' bracelet

i was just going to mention that as well.

overall, there haven't been too many "worsts" lately. except for the occasional wanderer that cross posts on many forums and gets confused about this place. but no worries.

yeah crocs are stupid, but what is the guy supposed to do? wear common projects or dh on a fuckin camping trip?

Honestly? Yes.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu makes a good point.

but...why does he own crocs in the first place.

he could easy get some 2 dollar old navy sandals.

or some cheap rip off slip ons to beat up on a camping trip.

he must like them.

actually you brought up the good point. the mere fact that he posts them here voluntarily suggests that he is ignorant of their subsequent ridicule.

if he works in a kitchen i could understand.

i don't understand how any of these shoes mentioned are suitable for camping...shouldn't he wear like tech boots or something??? being in the wilderness for days and all.

well yeah of course.

if i was going camping i'd just wear my timberlands that i had since my wigger 8th grade days. haha

but he has crocs.