worst (sufu) waywt fits

since i have worn almost the same outfit recently, same shoes, black imperials, red supreme cockfight shirt, i would have to like this. as for the pic on the top i like it too its like bright blue cover alls, kinda dope. this thread really should have been titled 'shit i dont like' cause there are too many that are not that bad.

Piercings are fine I guess, maybe replace the ring with something smaller. lose the big hair and dye it one colour.

Also that t-shirt is dangerously close to mid rift.

I do like the jacket.

just wanted to say that i have no piercings? maybe you are seeing some shit on the mirror? shirt was pulled back, hadnt washed it yet and its too big still. i like my hair :( highschool girls like it also. i guess ill post pictures with my head cropped off lol

Guest jmatsu
what is this world coming to...

yeah this sucks, you don't have tell us. while the sizing is okay, i think that most people get hung up on the myth that good sizing=good fit. the hair is ridiculous. don't like the tee. this basic membersonly/whatever jacket is extremely difficult to incorporate because it's of no relevance. i don't hate the sizing, just the garments, connotations, and this guy's entire subculture.

Someone please tell this kid that ultra baggy clothing does not work on those who weigh 80 pounds. Also, what is the merit of wearing Dior Homme denim if the rest of your outfit looks like it's been picked from the trash?

You're an idiot.

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:31 PMsleazie ninja number 47nice fit on the jeans mate.reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:29 PMfg0dhot shitreputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:09 PMdoctorwormgood stuff!reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 04:50 PMun-That's a nice fit man, the fit's good, clothes a nice looking.reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 04:42 PMCarlooooo frenchie ;)reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 04:08 PMJohnnyRedfuckin sharp

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 07:20 PMkubrickgreat fit!reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 07:00 PMkolourheroawesomereputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 06:28 PMasuzanooooh man perfectreputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:46 PMinsomaniacthats really nice. likes.reputation_balance.gifWhat are you wearing...07-19-2007 05:35 PMbarcelonaperfect.