worst (sufu) waywt fits

is anyone getting a colin hanks vibe, or is it just me?

I dunno why he feel he has to grace us in 1024 x 768 but at the same time I hope the mods don't delete it, just so he has some memento of his own brand of e-thuggery ca. 2007.

$100 says his mom drives a Subaru Forester.

mil, witts' fits are way stronger the little downsyndrome collin hanks we've been graced with. not too mention i'm going go out on a limb here and say witts has just a little more knowledge and respect for what he's wearing, this kid is bandwagon streetwear, fucking long live the suburbs.

mil, witts' fits are way stronger the little downsyndrome collin hanks we've been graced with. not too mention i'm going go out on a limb here and say witts has just a little more knowledge and respect for what he's wearing, this kid is bandwagon streetwear, fucking long live the suburbs.

Woooo ride or Die!

is it really that bad?

It's just remarkable that you dress worse than probably 95% of people I see in public who have never even seen a fashion forum and probably couldn't care less about how they dress, and yet here you are, posting your "fits" than are outclassed by the average Abercrombie and Fitch consumer.