worst (sufu) waywt fits

no problem fishscale :)

next time you can "attack" me with your original screename.

or maybe u aren't him but i am important enough to you so that you saved a link pf his photobucket album with a photo of me.

i like both of the outcomes bery much

no problem fishscale :)

next time you can "attack" me with your original screename.

or maybe u aren't him but i am important enough to you so that you saved a link pf his photobucket album with a photo of me.

i like both of the outcomes bery much

i didn't save your pic i used google, pretty hard to forget those hideous shoes

newsflash eurotrash, just because multiple people think you're an asshole doesn't mean they're the same person. but do keep saying that to yourself, I'm sure it makes you feel better.

i wish i could categorize you too, but u aren't even capable of showing yourself.i am pretty sure the outcome would be pretty bad though.

i promise i would try to make a proper categorization though, as bad as it may look, you clearly don't even know what euro-trash is applied to.

eurotrash is dsquared, d&g etc etc, so at least try to know what you are talking about, what you said makes you sound ignorant(which i am sure isn't too far from reality).

multiple people don't like me, and i don't multiple people(squared), that doesn't bother me at all, but when those "people" always post in the same threads regarding the same matters, take jabs at the same people and they have under 40 posts over a period of a year, then something fishy is out there :)

I'm sure 2:30 is an alias. That has to be the lamest handle too, I mean I wouldn't mind if the shitty handle didn't reformat the way my internets look when I'm wasting valuable time here, when I could be masturbating.

eurotrash is dsquared, d&g etc etc, so at least try to know what you are talking about, what you said makes you sound ignorant(which i am sure isn't too far from reality).

thanks for the valuable info! you sure know your shit when it comes to ugly ass clothing.

sure maybe I'll post a picture one of these days, maybe I won't. that doesn't really have much to do with me pointing out that you look like an absolute douchebag, which didn't really surprise me.

Guest supernoob
thanks for the valuable info! you sure know your shit when it comes to ugly ass clothing.

sure maybe I'll post a picture one of these days, maybe I won't. that doesn't really have much to do with me pointing out that you look like an absolute douchebag, which didn't really surprise me.

acutally there is.

wen u give us ur opiinion it do matter. i iant want 2 hear nunna dat trite shit if u wawrin lytk fuckin HACKNEYED AZZ CLUTHINZ FELEME??? i aint gone listen 2 shit frm da bitchez on yahoo answers feelme???? i aint gone listen 2 no shit frm niggaz on hypebest. i iant gone listen 2 no shit frm sum dum gai off da streetz ffeleme??? u aint gotta like dat opinon, but u do gotta respekt it. if u got a problem u can go suck a dick wit aids on da tip

we all dressed differently a year ago, and thats not even terrible, looks like he was on selvege while many here didn't even know about urban outfitters.
I'm sure 2:30 is an alias. That has to be the lamest handle too, I mean I wouldn't mind if the shitty handle didn't reformat the way my internets look when I'm wasting valuable time here, when I could be masturbating.

How does Egpts mushroom tip taste?

thank god i am not aiming to please the bitter male population who goes to fashion forums in which they don't even contribute to just to hate on random people.

maybe one day if i lose my backbone i will create an alias to hate on stuff without fearing e-net backlash on my real persona like you do.

I wouldn't know, But I'm sure you can ask your mom, *hell she probably took pictures of it

*inside insult

You wouldn't know?

we all dressed differently a year ago, and thats not even terrible, looks like he was on selvege while many here didn't even know about urban outfitters.

If that ain't suckin dick, I don't know what is.

"Hey guyz.. like his jeans is selvedg. He obviously knew what was up, so he is totally cool! Quit the beef! Makes me sad :("

And no, my mom never took a pic of me for Hypebeast. Nice attempt trying to mislead though.