worst (sufu) waywt fits

i thought lanvin sneakers + suit was pretty a good look

I wholeheartedly agree, although I do think the reason that look's working for me is the amount of "luxury" the materials in most of the Lanvin sneakers seem to convey. No other sneakers that I've seen, apart maybe from Common Projects, have that same feeling of luxury.

On a side note, matching the tie with the sneakers almost brings more attention to the fact that he's wearing those big bulky, and in the context innappropriate, sneakers.

C'mon man! Theyre filipinos! You know filipinos can't be held accountable for the retarded way they dress and act for that matter!

you come off like a racist with a bad sense of humor. girl doesn't even look flip.

does anybody ever look good in high school?

Obviously, you don't frequent the corny white girls thread.

that is true, he really is the definition of a new rich person with way too much money on his hands, he doesn't really have taste, he just buys all he is told is cool and expensive, but sometimes he does look great and has awesome pieces of clothing.

I know I came into this late, but I thought I might have a couple words to contribute. He IS told what to buy, his stylist is a skinny white kid from LA, a friend of a friend, who is stylish, and just tells Kanye what to buy.

Did anyone see the nightline special about Kanye? They went into his closet and seriously spent like 10 min of the program talking about his clothes. They are just filming him as the interviewer asks "what about this, who makes this?" about several different items. Kanye obviously doesn't know, and has to look every time, and says "I just buy for fit, never for the name." The end of the segment ends with Kayne putting on this black jacket and the interviewer saying "ladies and gentlemen: Kanye West." :rolleyes:

IMG_2523a.jpg

come on now... hat has the sticker on it, the little hint of a print on the undershirt looks tacky/sloppy, pinrolls look stupid, jeans themselves look ugly/tacky, shoes are too shiny for the strange bohemian hippy thing he might be going for. the biggest problems with this is simply that nothing really looks right together and that none of the pieces fit him particularly well (maybe the shoes do). the sweater could be ok possibly, but i still dont particularly like it and he isnt pulling it off.

P1010746.jpg

P1010748.jpg

P1010750.jpg

the proportions aren't really the worst, but the nintendo sissy shit pisses me off. gay as fuck. the rest of the pieces-throw them in an incinerator. those april77s are now cursed.

the proportions aren't really the worst, but the nintendo sissy shit pisses me off. gay as fuck. the rest of the pieces-throw them in an incinerator. those april77s are now cursed.

come on, he is clearly under stress from some severe neckpain, give the guy a break

I'm not sure why I didn't see that.

....Now that I look at it, why DOES he have all that mario love?

Thats, like, 2nd grade steez for sure.

EDIT: Mario didn't get that much love in 2nd grade.

Now if it was SONICthe hedgehog I could totally understand. That'd mean he had a healthy thing for speed