worst (sufu) waywt fits

The difference i think, is that dino genuinely looks like he's trying to experiment within the boundaries of the personal style he's already established, whereas xenox just looks like a cheap knockoff of some other look he's going for.

Not defending the outcome of either look in particular, but i guess the intention behind dino's fit is definitely more commendable, based of course.

This is all subjective of course. Carry on.

While it does look stoops with the coat on, i'd be interested to see what it looks like without the coat. Maybe it's just me, but I think breeches are awesome.

In addition, I am rarely (if ever) annoyed by what Dino posts, his posts don't have the pretentious (a more appropriate term escapes me at the moment) tone that Xena's do.

personally hap trevors aesthetic doesn't really set me off, but it doesn't really bother me either. i'm not a fan of the orange pants but the fact of the matter is it's not as offensive to me as xenox's outfit. and the fact of the matter is trevor tries new things and evolves aesthetically in my opinion while xenox just runs in circles, i don't see any sign of improvement. you can say i'm picing on an easy target sure, but it doesn't change the fact that his outfit is complete shit.

The Julius jacket is too heavily stylized and at the end of the day it doesn't work with your physique, glasses, hair style, turtleneck, color of jeans and cut at all.

THIS IS WHY I NO LONGER WEAR MUCH OF JULIUS or OTHER HEAVILY STYLIZED ITEMS.

It comes off too affected/try hard and looks retarded.

I've taken a cue from your past fits and you don't impress me as someone who is in a position to give other people fashion advice.

Its sad how so many herbs in this forum lack self-awareness or any notion of their limitations.

Outside of heavily edited lookbooks and editorial shots, Julius looks like ridiculous costume uniform for some nerdy jap-goth nonsense.

Dont kids get beat up for looking like corny dorks anymore?

Its that the people "rockin that look" would have never dreamed of wearing baggy sweatpants with 800 dollar hitops until a certain Mr.Owens declared it to be stylish.

nah I don't get this at all. sneakers and sweatpants is not something it took Rick to have people think of unless you are really, really SZ. I don't get why this fit is bad. the fact that he doesnt look like hes wearing a bunch of money is good in my book. he looks normal with cool clothes isn't that the point?

which one of you is the top?

i know it is hard for you to understand male relationships that aren't homosexual, but most people have something called friends. i know you've never gotten to experience this sort of relationship, so it might be hard for you to grasp.

Yo I know someone that wear a spiewak jacket over a julius leather like it ain't no thang, you know who i'm talking about doctor.

wait... i do? brian? webb? uh...

mofg.jpg

Allow me to continue the argument. This looks flat out stupid. No hate, I like Servo, thought he looked fucking styling when he suited up for some SuFu meetup. I guess it's just some avant shit SuFu and SZ understand. Liked it when he was going to try Ervell steez.

you look exactly like [xenox] with more expensive clothes.

Naaaaah. ScottM has missteps but he's editing his Zeitgeisty stuff decently.

yo, not a huge fan of that look.. but that shit looks realreal comfortable. on some college cwg tip coming to class in pajama pants, uggs, and a sweater with the university's name in huge lettering.

I'd rock it.

but would never pose for a picture much less go through the effort to upload it and then post it.

my last post in this argument but I still don't get how that's avant at all. its a hoody under a jacket with sweats and sneakers. that's pretty basic.

I'm just confused that this fit garnered such a response. I didn;t think it stuck out that much.

I +repped him for it.

servos jacket/top could be portioned better but overall there's nothing horrific about it. nothing stellar to me but I don't think it deserves to be in the worst. besides that servo fit is better then anything terrible has cranked out in the past.