worst (sufu) waywt fits

I would rather have "best WAYWT pics" changed to "best WAYWT fits"

Both would be nice, honestly. I'm getting a bit tired of mediocre outfits with cool photoshopping or neat lighting and location. I thought we used to have a cool photography thread. I probably like the fit of about 1 out of every 5(if that) fits and outfits in that thread. This thread too gets too bogged down in "lol fat" or "shit's blurry, son" but the misleading title isn't as irritating as the best thread.

+143343562 on minkous' fit. Regardless of if it's for work or you forgot your jacket, it just doesn't look good. It doesn't look good for an average joe at an office in anytown, usa and certainly doesn't look remotely passable on a site like sufu. I know you don't care, but i mean you post it here so you should at least expect people to say something, especially when you know (i really hope) that it doesn't look very good.

^^ I seriously would care if people actually gave constructive critisicm on this site and take their suggestions seriously, but frankly half the people on here are just trying their hardest to be the biggest dick. In my opinion to take this site seriously i would expect people to actually talk about what works and doesnt work with peoples fits rather than say shit like it looks like you take it up the ass or something of the sort. So why not try constructive critisism from now on and i would take some suggestions seriously

I'm not gonna try argue these comments cause i really don't care, BUT i am just going to say that the reason i wear a hat all the time is b/c i have a very noticable scare that stretches from behind both ears around the top of my head. I kinda like to hide it by wearing a hat because even growing my hair out does not cover the scar

u should care, because you should realize that you look like a clown.

everytime you post on waywt is like watching a kid with down syndrome trying to do math

k ill try "construktive " r wutev.

shit ain worst shit i evr seen in life...but 2 me look lyk ur tryin 2 miiate u kno bill n 'wrkwear' asthetix...aint nuthin rong wit dat i got loot of respekt 4 bill n cottondux doin they thing but u r frm south u shud rep wut u kno son dun try 2 front it wud b more bcumin of u 2 were like seersuxer or sumthin wit dat shirt n tie namsayn? dun hav 2 liv ur life in jeenz...its not practical inda souf its so damn hot speciall y ga so y not try sum diff. pantz???

u should care, because you should realize that you look like a clown.

everytime you post on waywt is like watching a kid with down syndrome trying to do math

dam nigga!!1 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 6, nigga look i can do shit

1 + 1 = 2 2+2 = 5

^^ I seriously would care if people actually gave constructive critisicm on this site and take their suggestions seriously, but frankly half the people on here are just trying their hardest to be the biggest dick. In my opinion to take this site seriously i would expect people to actually talk about what works and doesnt work with peoples fits rather than say shit like it looks like you take it up the ass or something of the sort. So why not try constructive critisism from now on and i would take some suggestions seriously

there is not much constructive criticism that can be done , your fits are always shitty from head to toe.

and it's not one of those cases in which the pieces are nice but are not well put together, it just doesn't make sense at all from the start.

Ohhh yes your certainly right.... maybe i'ma change as a matter of fact ima go buy me some Diors, Ann D. boots, and a band of outsiders button up so i can fit in with every mother fucker on this site. Eliminate me all together so there can be wanna be Dior clones all over.

Ohhh yes your certainly right.... maybe i'ma change as a matter of fact ima go buy me some Diors, Ann D. boots, and a band of outsiders button up so i can fit in with every mother fucker on this site. Eliminate me all together so there can be wanna be Dior clones all over.
no offens but if u wor dior n annd bootz u wud look a LOT bettar.

Min- Don't get dickhurt because an outfit didn't work and then force people to fix it for you. You should be able to see what works and what doesn't when you post your picture online. Seeing things as a picture really helps clear up what you do right and what you do wrong (i know it does for me).

I like the jean/shoes combo. However, not that i'm advocating skinny or even slim jeans for you, but i've seen much better baggy workwear type fits before. They fit like a pair of jeans that are just oversized than just a good relaxed cut. The shirt/tie combo is a bit loud, and not in a good way. The really pale colorless salmon color combined with the almost metallic looking navy/silver don't really work together and seem like they're both made for different outfits. A better angle would help with shirt, fit but the forearms of the sleeves seem pretty odd proportion wise to the biceps of the sleeve.

It just doesn't really work that well, and being a bad sport about it doesn't help. You know that not everyone is going to (or even has to) give a detailed description about why they don't like it. If you know that's how the forum works (ragging on fits without giving details), i wouldn't try to fight/change it as it'll probably never happen. Your response is typical of people whose style isn't fully developed or all that appealing looking (going for the workwear/americana but sometimes falling a bit short) by blaming everyone else for being narrow minded brand whores (when you said people only like annd, dior), people only liking skinny fits, or not having enough money to buy better brands. There are a variety of styles here that are accepted, it's just a matter of getting good at the certain style/aesthetic you're going for. Just don't take it so personal and better luck with the next fit.

i dont like the tie and shirt combo in the first place, just looking at the top id say you're like halfway on some brooks brothers steez, but you got a strange color palette

also, tucking that whole top into jeans (not sure about that choice in the first place) that are not slim fitting in nature throws off the balance of your fit

all of this culminates in odd colored shoes that seem to battle with the pink and the diagnolly striped tie and basically hurt my retinas

that was probably the worst defense you could have got.

aside from dior jeans(which is pretty much a basic and it doesn't dictate a style) what you said is not true at all.i doubt there were more than 3/4 different people wearing ann d boots on wdywt and i don't even remember anyone wearing BOO shirts.

we would like to eliminate you alltogether, because you are annoying and always look bad, not because you don't wear dior.

we have so much style diversity over here, and people who do it right, get praised for it, no matter what brands they are wearing or lifestyle they have, your comment was clearly stupid.

generalizations like that make you look like an even bigger cunt. forget the brands; fact of the matter is, you dont know how to put shit together.

minkous almost every one of us has eatten shit on sufu for waywt, deal. there will always be criticism on the internet both constructive and plain funny shit. the point of the matter is, 90% of the time your fits aren't fits, its almost as if you are just playing dress up in your dad's clothes. no im not saying get tight diors and annd stuff, figure out what fits best on you and what colors work together, currently you are doing neither very well. most all of the time your fits just look so unnatural on you. the classic work style is pulled off on bill and cotton well, it fits them, but for you it just looks forced.

You're trying too hard to work the "business casual" look I think is one problem. Go more one way or the other: take it more superfuture or more styleforum, because straddling the line is clearly not working for you. Also, work on simplifying the color palettes of outfits because the addition of a tie tends to really busy things up. It's not so bad when you only have to worry about jeans / shirt / shoes, but throw the tie in there and you have to really work on either improving your sense of color, or, as I mentioned before, simplifying it.

Try wearing less color first off. A white button-down would help immensely since it would remove the salmon from the equation, and consider a solid-colored tie. Black shoes help as well. Work on adding small "shots" of color into your simplified outfits to see what works together well. I personally would say just avoid colors like that "salmon" shirt not because they're terrible colors, per say, (although they're certainly not great), but just because it''s hard to work other colors against it. Look to others for "color" inspiration: The Sartorialist is a great site to look out for inspiration, or even runway shows. Not for the clothing, but more how to balance the elements of an outfit.

Also, as someone else has mentioned, your glasses don't really fit into any aesthetic other than "salesman." Consider a new pair. The hat, while "newsboy" looking, fails to give any sense of a vintage outlook and instead looks fairly pretentious, consider something a little more modern, or at least a little classier? We had a great thread on this in Superfashion somewhere, I believe.

(edit: here's the Hats Thread)

Other helpful things: take your shirts to a tailor. They seem to fit alright, but I bet they could fit better. Find a plain belt and avoid having the ends sticking out, it just looks sloppy. "Bigger" rolls tend to look better than rolling up the same inch or so over and over (on your jeans. I can't be positive, but that's what it looks like you did), makes for an unusual silhouette. Consider having the jeans tapered a little (and hemmed, of course)? I'd go for a new pair of jeans, the rise on those is a little much for me, or maybe it's just the crotch area in general that looks a little strange. I think it's because the rise is high and you're wearing them a little low, so it's just lengthening the torso and shrinking your legs.

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.

I'm not gonna try argue these comments cause i really don't care, BUT i am just going to say that the reason i wear a hat all the time is b/c i have a very noticable scare that stretches from behind both ears around the top of my head. I kinda like to hide it by wearing a hat because even growing my hair out does not cover the scar

you're like a gay frankenstein.

constructive criticism: stop buying ridiculous amounts of ridiculous clothing. money save could be used toward reconstructive surgery.

i just thought this was funny.

you're acting like you're above everyone on sufu by not falling into the accepted standard brands.

meanwhile you're copying one poster's style down to the poses in his wdywt.

just wear what you like.

i'm sure your still working out what you like and don't

and it seems your between your hypebeast days and your workwear aesthetic.

in another couple months you'll probably have the look you're going for down.

i just thought this was funny.

you're acting like you're above everyone on sufu by not falling into the accepted standard brands.

meanwhile you're copying one poster's style down to the poses in his wdywt.

just wear what you like.

i'm sure your still working out what you like and don't

and it seems your between your hypebeast days and your workwear aesthetic.

in another couple months you'll probably have the look you're going for down.

^ NO! he's gonna wear what cotton duck or bill likes. and add some liberace to that shit!

Ive realised ive become the dude coming to peoples defense in this thread, but I just cant understand the amount of hate that Minokus has to suffer... it isnt like he portraits himself as the master of style.

As I said in the regular wdywt, the jeans and shoes looks really good imo.

I dont get the shirt/tie thing really though.. its not really the vintage/workwear vibe that he seems to aim for in other fits... doesnt look good to me, but theres ALOT of shitty vans/apc/hood/printed tee fits everyday that doesnt end up here..

I do agree that Styleforum probably would fit him better than sufu.

Ive realised ive become the dude coming to peoples defense in this thread, but I just cant understand the amount of hate that Minokus has to suffer... it isnt like he portraits himself as the master of style.

As I said in the regular wdywt, the jeans and shoes looks really good imo.

I dont get the shirt/tie thing really though.. its not really the vintage/workwear vibe that he seems to aim for in other fits... doesnt look good to me, but theres ALOT of shitty vans/apc/hood/printed tee fits everyday that doesnt end up here..

I do agree that Styleforum probably would fit him better than sufu.

Like I said earlier, I think he's just going for a business-casual sort of vibe, but between that hat and some of the jeans he wears he seems to get taken for the "workwear" sort thing. I think he needs to take it more one way or the other, because "business casual" is not a look to strive for.

in the future..."bussiness casual" will b like the new workwere...kidz will try 2 imitate the "office drone" look n kidz in japan will go to great lengths to recreate dockers no-iron shirts.

n e x t L E V E L

When talking about classic work style bill and more recently cotton duck (I don't actually think cotton has a work style, but just more of a vintage style, I think he had a fonz get up on time with a red car) are always mentioned, but didn't superbobo pioneer it here and bill kind of perfect it? cause I remember seeing bills old steez with the bapes

*didn't read past post 5817

Meh. I don't know. I mean, style forum members are nicer for sure, but if he even tried to bring that last outfit into Men's Clothing over there, they'd probably be crueler than sufu. The main thing, is just letting stuff roll of your shoulders. I dont' think people would particularly enjoy his outfits at styleforum, although there wouldn't be as much mindless hate (which comes with the territory here, and just needs to be accepted), people wouldn't appreciate his outfits where fit and cohesiveness don't seem to be there, especially if he gets really defensive.

There are a ton of shitty apc/vans/uniqlo/hypebeast/visvin stuff here, and sometimes it gets blasted and sometimes not. Sufu people are like sharks though, if they smell blood (minkous getting really defensive and sensitive) then they're going to jump on it for some time killing teasing fun. People who just let it roll off and don't even respond to it, usually get left alone after the first "worst waywt" nomination. People like jhey, transactionfee, and some others who kept trying to defend their fits or prove how mature they are by not conforming and stuff, usually just get more and more shit. Jhey did the right thing, he took a break, quit yapping, and came back with more subtle, better looking outfits (even though i still don't like em' or streetwear that much). Oh well.

yea itll be official.

what do you call it when it's a repro of a repro? re-repro???

i heard they bought a lot of deadstock jcrew store promos and worked off of them to acheive the aesthetic. the website was styled after lands end!!!