worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
they look fucking fine on him....so they dont look ok on me, fucking leave it at that, christ

well if you take a pic of yourself wearing them and place it here, i may consider giving you some rep!

i just through that on for the picture...what type of shirt would you recommend? and how do i make them work....?

Guest jmatsu
dude I'm pretty sure he was throwing that up to show an example of that style of short looking good on someone.

god, i hope so.

dude I'm pretty sure he was throwing that up to show an example of that style of short looking good on someone.

why else would i have posted that picture?

yeah, it sucks hard. All the stuff that i love doesnt work on me cause im chunky. but, really, there is no way i could pull them off?

haha, well i will post a picture of me wearing them with a dark shirt.

thank you all for the help, telling me they look like shit and that im to fat is great, but doesnt make anything better

shorts are nice, but you should definitely let them go as they just don't fit you correctly. It's not a bad thing not every piece of clothing suits everyone - who cares.

To save the hassle you can just send them to me. I will arrange courier pick-up.

Guest jmatsu
the shirt is still "wrinkled up" but whatever....

766147656_37ac85d543.jpg

at first, i thought you were joking..

your body really is swine-like. now if only you could fly...