worst (sufu) waywt fits

i want some more input on this one. i figure if one guy put this here and no one else commented on it then it's it's just one guy's opinion. However if it's that horrible and my style is shit then i have to know. thanx

Das, the whole denim-tuxedo deal puts me off but at least your style seems consistent. I remember seeing you at the superfuture party and you came off very costumey then too because of the frosted tips and super coordinated denim plus the frye boots. Now, I don't know whether or not you're comfortable wearing it, but in terms of the image you're putting out, it's just INITIALLY too well put-together and too over-coordinated. Kinda looks like you removed your cowboy hat, put on some sneaks and went suburban cowboy on us.

Maybe you like doing that though, being clean-looking and put-together. Maybe it's just because your denim jacket is too dry right now and too new... and it's krisp-ness is turning off the wabi sabi preferences of mine.

If so, then you keep on doing what you're doing because you're achieving it pretty well (may I suggest you keep puckering your lips and squint your eyes ala zoolander as it would soften the intensity of your costume with humour). Eventually you'll grow into the image. Your denim jacket will acquire more character. Your swagger and personality will hopefully help make your look less filled with pretention, looking instead like a diligent denim afficiionado.

Hope I'm helping.

WDYT-1.jpg

To get things rolling again.

I love milspex's style because it's cool and something i could never wear, but i think there has to be a limit to how low you hang your jeans. I mean, i have no idea how anyone could walk with jeans that appear to be hanging mid thigh. I'm more intrigued than anything. I like the look insider trading does when he hangs his new cures down really low, but this just doesn't look comfortable to move in.

I think that its just something black behind him that makes it look like he's sagging that much.

This thread was brought to my attention and so i figured i'd say something since i'm soooooo popular.

i don't wanna write an essay so here's my reasons for buying the diors:

- stacks very nicely

- the back pockets are simple (no crazy designs)and the way they fold give my ass a smaller apperance.

- they are clean and raw ( i hate wannabe whiskers)

- they break in nicely without much loss of indigo

- QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY

you grew up in a place where wearing clothes that fit perfectly is acceptable. i didn't. i grew up in an enviroment where what i'm wearing NOW is considered tight. i just don't do tight clothes, but i do like nice clothes. am i brand whore? maybe. but i can garauntee you that 99.8% of the public has no idea what brand of jeans i'm wearing. so yea...bow before me .2%!!! [who really gives a fuck anyways]

for those who say i'm "insulting" dior... that's just stupid. you guys on this board talk of "MAKING IT YOUR OWN FASHION" or being "UNIQUE." i don't see that. all of you are guilty of being as "manufactured" as i am. you guys beast over things as much as any niketalker.

so fuck skinny jeans. fuck SuFu conformity. fuck your hyprocrisy. the next time you spend an hour taking the perfect picture of yourself to post on this forum, think this: rep points and ten people who say "AWESOME OUTFIT!!!11!!" means nothing.

with dior, cut comes first. if you wanted quality, you would have gotten a brand like 45 rpm end of story. they make baggier fits anyways. you got dior for the same reason rappers get chanel sunglasses.

you were given a criticism, take it like a man and move on.

with dior, cut comes first. if you wanted quality, you would have gotten a brand like 45 rpm end of story. they make baggier fits anyways. you got dior for the same reason rappers get chanel sunglasses.

well i sure hope master doesn't rock 45rpm... fuck... lol...

I think we should all use the ignore list feature of this board software, this guy is obviously an idiot.

oh, and stop quoting him also...

well i sure hope master doesn't rock 45rpm... fuck... lol...

sorry for spilling the beans ayn

bill? i never seen or even heard of such the word. if you're talking about that card i use to buy things... it's mommy's name of course.

are you trying to be a douche?

^^^i have two pairs of those...AND chanel glasses

and btw chanel only makes woman sunglasses

i am done with you.

waywt128200720006pmcr1.jpg

i want some more input on this one. i figure if one guy put this here and no one else commented on it then it's it's just one guy's opinion. However if it's that horrible and my style is shit then i have to know. thanx

Hood down, jacket undone and it'd already hang a lot better. Just the pose and the way you're wearing things makes the fit look more awkward than it probably is.

As to the denim tux look, the only look I've ever found that I'm happy with is my one-wash jacket with my bust-ass, faded out and dirty as fuck redlines... about as big a contrast as you can get.

thanks for the input good and bad.... i've been thinking about everything and here is my response.... First and formost i'm a denim head right now so that is defineitely determing a lot of my style. I reallly don't know if i would go through the trouble of breaking a another jacket but i already made the decision and i'm trying to live with it. Second, i live in baltimore which the most style backward sorry excuse for a city.... that being said i like to have fun with what i wear. mash up styles , play around with shit and have fun with it. Mostly cause it doesn't matter and i have the personality and "swagger" to get away with almost anything. Or at least i'm good at pretending those things. Like the chanel glasses. , chanel only makes womens sunglasses. Kinda like the kid that was wearing the double c chanel earings at the party.... I was just thinking back to the day of the party. Earlier that day i was weaing my rrds, frye boots and that same hoody pulled up with my chanel glasses., while i was shopping in hayes valley. A bombshell milf that was working in one of the boutiques there stopped me and told me she loved my look. Also, before this pic made it to this side it got a couple good comments on the main thread so I guess i'm doing something right? I don't even know what i'm getting at anymore. my 2 cents

I don't like most of his fits but I agree with every word of his post

DoubleD...

Your a prick.

I just though that needed to be said.

Keep your blatantly English class warfare to yourself. I swear, Every other post is "working class" this, "Horrible Chav" that. "Those dumb Grime kids and their evisu's". Please. I'm not one for political correctness, but I call it how I see it...and what I see is the sad result of the sickly caste system that still dominates public and private life in your home country. I would NEVER hold you responsible for your country's shortcomings...But when you have the cheek to run off your "middle class university mouth" around here, I wouldn't want you deluded into thinking it goes unnoticed.

Truth.

If you read the comments by all sides, and remove ones personal preferences/likes, the last few pages have been incredibly revealing to the attitudes of many 'revered' SuFu posters.

I'm actually pretty shocked by most. And I'm not sure how it is in your part(s) of the world but if people were talking like that in person to each other the outcome would be extremely different 'round here.

It's all well n' good to let it be known that you don't like the 'fit' of someone, but to then attack on a personal level is a whole other aspect. I thought this was a worst fit thread and not a thread for attacking those you don't like.

Everyone needs to sit back and chill for a minute. Get back your perspective and breath some more.

So hate on the fits, and hate on each other - just maybe on another thread?

respect