worst (sufu) waywt fits

i did manage to tuck that shirt in and fix the vest... ill show you... i think it looks good. ill probably rock some similer shits when it gets cold again.

I wore those fucking boots today and fucked up the sole.... fuck my life. Gotta get them shits resoled.

christianjustin made a thread about a stolen backpack.

branespload made a joke about stealing it because they live in the same area or something.

christianjustin took things seriously and called police and shit.

that jacket could be pulled off, I don't like that one much but I do like the air jackets. weird ass combination and he has no panache and/or charisma.

victim ass dudes aside, I still like those shoes a lot.

all 3 of those pieces could be fine on other people in different outfits. it's a shame all of his fits look so awkward considering the money he spends

Blech, i dont think anyone should be wearing that jacket... maybe milspex could pull it off
that jacket could be pulled off, I don't like that one much but I do like the air jackets. weird ass combination and he has no panache and/or charisma.

QFT

PatrikErvellSampleSale.jpg

Tubs, you got a serious hard on for me. I'll try to never wear rolled chinos and black vans again. (10)

You can act niketalk tuff all you want, fact remains your shitty fit still belongs in here. I say that not caring about the you or the OP.