Dmt

samlamore

• 1 year later...

The trip reports on this shit are some of the craziest things you've ever read...apparently the experience is essentially like being shot out of a cannon...Iggy pop described it as "you inhale it, and when you exhale, you go to the moon for 15 minutes." Considering the mental state he's in, I'd never do it though...

yeah, ive read the trip reports... but it doesnt prepare you.

i took 3 doses last night... first one was small.... like a very plesant mushroom trip with an mdma body feeling. lasted 30 minutes. second one i took a full dose, and went past visions to a state of complete calm... all thought, all desire, was extingushed... third, i took about 1 1/2 dose, and it was crazy... i felt a warm wind blowing thru my body... people in the room became pilars of colored light... i could feel spirits flying thru the room and thru my body... when i would close my eyes, i would have very intense visions, but i felt it was distracting from the experience... i sat for about 20 minutes, not moving, eyes open, in a state of total conciousness... not in another world, but with infinate worlds occuping my space... i felt like a god.

i have another 10th of a gram that i will be takng tonight.

i could quit everything else and just do this once a week if i had a steady supply. after, i didnt want to drink, didnt want to smoke, didnt want to do anything but walk around outside and talk to friends. it was like pushing a reset button on the desire and anxiety center of the brain.

I've done DMT about three or four times when i was younger.. it was like an intense version of synthesized mescaline with some K thrown in. It was like you weren't on this planet for a good twenty minutes or so.

another interesting read is DMT: the spirit molecule by dr. rick strassman.

its a book he wrote after he conducted a several year sponsored study into the effects of dmt in the nineties at the university of new mexico.

just read it. my friend who i got it from knows rick.

just read it. my friend who i got it from knows rick.

Very cool book. I did a report on it for my shamanism class. The similarities between the subjects' trips and accounts of near death experiences were crazy. I've never gotten my hands on any, but I shall keep trying.

yeah... and realized that i have many times before on lsd. like i said, i didnt have the insane visions, but thats because i wanted to lose my ego, not let my mind play games with itself.

Did you meet the self-transforming machine elves?

My favorite story on this general topic is about a westerner who went the Amazon and took Ayahuasca with a local shaman (ayahuasca is some crazy shit, apparently).

After he came down, the guy started telling the shaman how he met these crocodile-headed deities who said they were the lords of the universe. The shaman smiles at him and says (I guess through a translator) "they tell everyone that. They're big liars."

i highly doubt anyone on these boards have tried it

edit: besides cheep and maybe a handful of psychonauts

thats a retarded statement.

dmt is incredibly eye opening. anyone hear the ping? ive heard some people explain that as the vibration of the earth.

my trips have been in the mountains, specifically the flatirons in colorado.

Boulder-Colorado-us_01-360a020907.jpg

that made my trip extremely laid back.

I read so much about DMT but never found any. Better experience it before the entire universe gets sucked into the transcendental object at the end of time....