Dmt

samlamore

dmt sounds great. I'm experienced with hallucinogens, and knowing what I know now only makes me more cautious and hesitant to take them. The long trip duration is the reason I've been sitting on 2 single hits of acid for 2 years now. If I had a shorter lasting alternative to clear the shit out of my brain you'd bet i'd have taken it by now.

On that note, I think shrooms were more fun when I was more naive to their effects

done it in a minimal dose.

done shrooms and acid aswell, but dmt felt odd and spacey as fuck compared to the two.

I dont mind psychedelics, but even in the small dose I took the trip was ominous. Definitely not exhilarating like shrooms or wacky like acid. Doesn't last all that long, but it's not quick either. You're definitely zooming for a while, but not even half as long as shrooms or lsd.

Don't really have any interest in fucking with it again, but friends of mine loved the trip.

• 10 months later...

^

have friends who are into chemistry, or make it yourself. there's lots of teks on the internet, ingredients can be found easily. just getting the extraction material is the hard part

smoked dmt again about a week ago, no breakthrough. no strong visuals, some geometric patterns and the standard visual distortions. still nothing stronger than my first time, i want to experience more

always all over the place here in the mountains...

only time i ever smoked it was at 6am, i was still rolling a bit. my friend packed me up a point on top of some tobacco in his acrylic bong and away i went. definitely a crazy drug

^

have friends who are into chemistry, or make it yourself. there's lots of teks on the internet, ingredients can be found easily. just getting the extraction material is the hard part

smoked dmt again about a week ago, no breakthrough. no strong visuals, some geometric patterns and the standard visual distortions. still nothing stronger than my first time, i want to experience more

hmmm. i've only tried asking the masses to no avail.

didn't know plant in questions were that easily attainable, looks like i have a summer project lol

• 4 weeks later...

friend freaked out on dmt the other weekend

seemed fine, was sitting a chair then all of a sudden starts screaming "i dont wanna die! i dont wanna die! i wanna live! i want this to end!" at the same time starts thrashing about (what i imagine a seizure would look like). this lasts for about 10 min. and afterwards he was so moved that he only screamed. touched a soft spot, he said he saw and spoke with a friend of his who had died after "drinking 4 long island iced teas then smoking a wet blunt" and that friend told him to live and not do drugs. he still ate a weed cookie like 30 min later

still no intense experience yet, but have not been using a crackpipe

^would rather take a heroic lucy dose than have an all night salvia party fwiw

yea srsly. imo, salvia can be some scary shit. plus you must be smoking like 10+ bowls to do it all night.

oh, and L is the greatest thing ever.....at least until i try dmt. pretty sure i'm mentally prepared already.

yeah i had a lot of friends tweak off salvia. never really hit me that way, i was just a wreck for like 5 minutes, i'd giggle at nothing and get an insane visual trip and body buzz and then it would subside into a nice breezy chill-down. 10 bowls sounds about right, maybe a little less than that but ballpark pretty close.

definitely had a friend start screaming incomprehensible shit for like 45 seconds before she just stopped and said "i get it" and passed out on her bed. that was not fun to experience when high as shit on the stuff.

how's DMT and salvia compare?

dmt like (strong enough) salvia will completely remove you from physical reality for a short period of time. i've never smoked salvia so i don't know exactly how the two drugs differ, but i've heard that dmt is more powerful in terms of visuals, and also more "spiritual".

i thought i was dead on dmt, never heard anyone say that about salvia.

i thought i was dead on dmt, never heard anyone say that about salvia.

this is the only thing that freaks me out. but its also what intrigues me the most.

fuck

I've only already been tripping when I smoked DMT, so my baseline is not that relevant to most. I can say that I saw, felt, and heard the most amazing things of my life ever no matter what. Truly a transcendental experience that I would recommend to everyone except schizophrenics. After all, it's only 15 mins of your life -- why not? I haven't heard of anyone that didn't have an already present or latent mental condition being permanently fucked off DMT.

I've only already been tripping when I smoked DMT, so my baseline is not that relevant to most. I can say that I saw, felt, and heard the most amazing things of my life ever no matter what. Truly a transcendental experience that I would recommend to everyone except schizophrenics. After all, it's only 15 mins of your life -- why not? I haven't heard of anyone that didn't have an already present or latent mental condition being permanently fucked off DMT.

In my (relatively extensive) DMT experience, this.

Although I've only done it from a sober baseline. Still want to try it from mushrooms and LSD though.

Found out a girl ive been with for a little bit smoked some DMT back in the day. Was hella impressed. Said curiosity got the best of her but she wouldn't try it again. Essentially like a short circuit of the brain, a glimpse under the hood if you will. When all you're used to seeing is the dashboard, pistons and cylinders aren't going to make much sense.