_ironman

* fs: UNDERCOVERISM aw09 knit sleeve perfecto blue (3) *

26 posts in this topic

* PRICE IS IN CAD + INCLUDES SHIPPING TO NORTH AMERICA; PM FOR WORLDWIDE.

* PAYMENT BY CONFIRMED PAYPAL ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED, MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.

* PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT VIA PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS/REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO

* CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the UNDERCOVERISM aw09 knit sleeve perfecto leather jacket

6833458748_261e0d14ec_z.jpg

Collection: Autumn-Winter 3079

Item code: D4211

Material: 100% Armadillo Leather

Sleeve Material: 100% Wool

Lining Material: 100% Cotton

Body Colour: Gold

Sleeve Colour: Medium/Dark Grey

Labeled Size: JP 3

Recommended Equivalent Size: EU 48*

Shoulders: 41 cm (16.1 in)

Pit-to-Pit: 49 cm (19.3 in)

Chest (2 inches below pit): 48 cm (18.9 in)

Narrowest point: 46.5 cm (18.3 in)

Sleeve Length: 72 cm (28.3 in)

Overall Length: 76 cm (29.9 in)

Condition: First trimester

Asking Price (shipped NA): $9,000,000,000,000.74 CAD

Details:

- the highly sought after UCism perfecto with knit sleeves in a #rare colour

- blue body with grey sleeves shows off the shoulder tribal detailing and sleeve patterning best

- silver hardware, large gauge main zip has laser engraved U

- ball pulls on the 3 outer pocket zips; pockets lined in fleece

- 1 inner pouch pocket

- thick cow leather body

- elongated knit wool sleeves with beads, buttons, coins on the shoulder

- double snap flap at the base, 2 rear side buckles

- note this colour doesn’t have joy division print in body lining

* will fit slim EU 48 best, even large 46 maybe. I’m a true 48 and it fits very well if not a bit snug

- buyer can choose to receive some complementary silk fabric (enough to line both sleeves)

- this is more of an interest check; if it doesn’t sell in a month or so I’m just gonna keep it

6833458748_261e0d14ec_s.jpg.....6833458596_4af29db84b_s.jpg.....6979585551_d596e16e11_s.jpg

Edited by _ironman

it's really a great item and shit and i love it but i am unsure if i should keep it

intended to rock it while riding my motorcycle but somewhat afraid to wreck the shoulders/sleeves. plus my gloves don't quite fit under or over the sleeves. may decide to just #dealwithit

bumping this because this is grail. wow.

i'm mad cause tang wont buy this >.<

big thanks to riskyrukus for tumblr exposure. this now belongs to a well known fashion photographer

don't worry, it's not hommedeguerre

big thanks to riskyrukus for tumblr exposure. this now belongs to a well known fashion photographer

ROFL

gaws?^

gaws?

meant to poss rep

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OlorinOfValinor
      Located in California. Prices in USD. Shipping and 4% Paypal not included. Paypal only. PM me regarding sizing, picture, shipping, and offers.

Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo Button Down

Back
      Pocket detail
      Placket and elbow detail
      Size medium OC x Uniqlo S/S 2009 collaboration  Two chest button pockets with separate pen compartment  Button down collar w/hidden buttons  Elbow patches  Hang loop on back  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  Pit to pit: 20 in  Length (top of back collar to hem): 26 in  $30

RRL Chambray Button Down

Back
      Placket detail
      Sleeve detail
      Gusset detail
      Size small Two button chest pockets  Triple stitched seams  Mother of pearl buttons  Selvage detail  Forearm reinforcement paneling  75% cotton, 25% linen  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  RRP $220  Pit to pit: 21 inches  Length (top of back collar to hem): 31 in $80

Bape Outdoor Waist Pack

Canvas waist pack / shoulder sling 1 outer compartment 1 inner compartment with inner zipper pocket Bape zipper pulls Adjustable cinch buckles Bape Mountain Sports tag Condition 9/10 with original bag and tag RRP $256 $100

Undercoverism F/W 2012 J4801 Hoodie

Back
      Tag
      Zipper
      Sleeve
      Stock pics
      Same item pictured here, but in black
      Size 2 Purchased from Undercover Aoyama Calf sleeves  Undercoverism detail YKK zippers Waffle knit interior Kangaroo pockets Condition: 9/10 Pit to pit: 21 inches Length (top of shoulder to hem): 26  RRP $600 $400

Supreme F/W 2010 Motion Logo Fishtail Parka

Back
      Stock pics
      Size medium Singularly scarce iconic item from F/W 2010 Snap adjustable sleeves Snap closure pockets Fishtail detail with drawstrings Condition 9.9/10 Pit to pit: 22 inches Length (top of shoulder to end of fishtail): 33 $575

Grailed link to some items
    • By Johnsaid
      *****Post originally from Grailed. 
      https://www.grailed.com/listings/1517271-Undercover-Undercover-SS10-Water-Camo
      My feedback for reassurance
      https://www.grailed.com/users/45685-jpswardrobe/feedback
      $400
      Undercover's SS10 'Less But Better' Water-Camo Print Windbreaker.
      2nd owner
      Size: 3 (Japanese large, fits medium)
      Worn a handful of times.
      Condition 8.5/10 
      ***Note: there's a small micro-tear on the right pocket. Seam tapes are all still intact (Some minor crumbling around the neck area), otherwise everything still looks pristine.
      Measurements: 
      Shoulders: 45cm 
      Chest: 50cm 
      Length: 73cm 
      Sleeve Length: 66cm
      Material: 
      Nylon 
      Cow Hide straps
      ----------------------------
      I'm 5'4 with a slightly broader physique. My measurements are... 
      Chest: 42” / 106.68cm / 1/2 - 21” 
      Waist: 39” / 99.06cm / 1/2 - 19.5 
      Shoulder: 20” / 50.8cm / 1/2 - 10” 
      Length: 30” / 76.2cm / 1/2 - 15” 
      Sleeve: 24” / 60.96cm / 1/2 - 12”
      -------------------------------------
      ***I will NOT ship internationally unless you insist at your own expense. 
      Item will be shipped in the states via USPS priority (2 - 3 days) once payment has been accepted. I try to ship within 24hrs.
      Open to cash offers. 
      Serious inquiries only. 
      Be PayPal ready when offering or I'll block you if you can't follow through.
      NO trades 
      NO returns

• By derdankhund
      I’m willing to consider trade offers…feel free to shoot it my way (sz. 52 tops, 50 bottoms, 42/43 shoes), but since I’m trying to make space, cash rules.   All prices include shipping in the US/Canada. International shipping will be calculated at cost.     Paypal as a gift or add 4%.    -----------------  
      Nigel Cabourn Authentic S/S 2015 Blazer

Nigel Cabourn brings craftsmanship and high quality materials from the British mainland in a serious way.
      From the Cabourn website:
      “The philosophy of Nigel Cabourn Authentic is founded on a love of ‘real products’ and in the pursuit of quality.  Each collection celebrates the best of British with Nigel using specially developed heritage fabrics and taking an artisan approach to ensure that each design produced is authentic and manufactured with integrity.  This classic collection includes designs such as the Mallory and Cameraman Jackets and Everest Parka, which all originate from the first Limited Edition collection ‘The Ascent of Cabourn’ in 2003.†Later collections have highlighted other groundbreaking expeditions, based upon close examination of archival materials and accounts of the journeys. Bottom line is, Authentic line garments will take a beating while evoking all the style hallmarks of early to mid 20th Century UK. Hard to beat…

This made-in-England blazer is painstakingly constructed out of a lightweight linen/cotton blend (? I think…no material tags), perfect for mid-spring through mid-fall. I got this is as a gift for a friend but it didn’t fit. If it fit me, there’s no way I’d be selling, as I’ve worn a few other Cabourn Authentic blazers non-stop over the past years that have broken in to my form wonderfully, and have years of wear left.

Sized as 50, but check measurements and know your Cabourn sizing.

Shoulder to shoulder: 16.4 inches
      Pit to pit: 20 inches
      Length (from rear collar to bottom): 30 inches
      Sleeve length: 26 inches

$200 >>> $120