WTB : Givenchy, Dior, Balmain

qwerk

Hello to everyone,

Well I'm looking for couple of items,

First I'm looking for Givenchy rottweiler tee or sweater, in size that would fit medium, I heard they run big so I'm thinking like s or xs.

Second balmain linen Henley in small sizes as well, and third is Dior fuel on fire or ink me in sizes for 19 cm is 28 and for 17.5 is 29.

I was able to find couple of items here already so hopefully I will again, contact me and I'm hoping to put you good offers:)

• 2 weeks later...

^ This attitude is appalling. Although I'm not advocating the fact that buyers should never get back to messages, but when we are the seller, we have the responsibility to give everything to the buyer when they need it, and they have to choice to reply or not to reply or to pay or not to pay. We as sellers should provide customer satisfaction and not complain about it, as long as we do our part, that's already enough.

• 3 weeks later...

^ me and him agreed on a price and I was setting up my paypal account and he said he was ok to wait til I ready to receive money. Turns out he disappear and ignore my messages when everything is ready to go, records showing he has seen my messages. I asked if he didn't want the item anymore just let me know, hate being wait for respond with the item being held to him.