what colors/labels are you more partial to (men)??

I stated in my ebay topic that I'm considering purchasing some clothing on... ebay (heh). Luckily for myself, I have quite a laundry list of colors to choose from; actually it's rather daunting being faced with that many choices. I've decided that I'm more of a 'solid' color guy and not interested in the stripe variety. I have some low-waist jeans and khaki types of pants that I'm comfortable wearing; my question to you is..what colors do you consider to be future-proof? Any specific line of men's clothing you like to stick with? how do you guys like this: ?? http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/sorta486/POLO%20JEANS%20CO/GreenSpread.jpg

obviously everyone has thier own style; I don't plan on purchasing unless I know it will look good on me, but I'd like to hear some responses from the fashion-savvy :)

White, Black, and lots of greys (especially after seeing the last two runway seasons). I don't really wear t-shirts anymore, but all of my jackets/shirts/etc fall into this category with the exception of my dark indigo acne max jeans.

blacks, whites, greys and some earth tones will always be a safe bet on dudes....but you should just wear whatever colours you feel like...or go by Zodiac sign or something...according to my girlfriend (who fancies herself an astrologist) I should wear alot of earth tones, whites/creams and/or blues....but that was what I've always been drawn to, so just go with what you like

I wear every color, I'm not really into gray t's but gray is good on other stuff. White pisses me off every once in a while because it gets dirty a lil too quick sometimes. I also don't really like navy blue but other than that I go for everything. Ohh and I'm tired as fuck of camo.