Need new high tops

Sean9

Please help inspire me.

Black or white or some combination (other colors are fine as accents or whatever just not as the main attractions).

I like flashy stuff but you know...it's a fine line.

Ideally I would not be spending more than 5 bills but give me what you got, I've found my budget stretches in the face of awesome.

Pretty much has to be available online / ship to the U.S. or available easily through proxy because I live in Boston aka the no-fashion capital of the world.

Thanks.

Edited by Sean9

My friend, I have lurked much but most of the relavent threads are at least a year old. I already bought shoes last year!

I have also shopped my usual spots but nothing has sparked my interest - is it not easy for you to pass a thread over you have no interest in?

Thank you anyway.

I can wear anything.

Flashing Lights options are nice...but a bit boring to me. Hi-tops automatically stand-out no sense trying to downplay it if they're standing out already if you ask me.

Maybe I should bump up my budget?

Or maybe I should go to New York and check the shops?

So far just nothing has been calling out to me...it's quite unusual for me and shopping because normally I like too many things!!

Edited by Sean9