avantgarde

• 2 weeks later...

Scammer, buyers beware. Mods, please look into this. I purchased a Canon eos rebel dslr camera from him a few weeks ago via paypal. He provided me two separate tracking, one through paypal, the other on here. Both #'s are different yet says Undelivered at the same zip code.

1st tracking: 9505 5000 2961 2046 0000 17

2nd tracking: 9505 5000 2961 2047 0001 22

Dude is fishy. He has no reference & he literally deleted all his pictures from his listing. He hasn't log on since he last responded to me with the tracking. I search his username up to see if he was a member of any other forum, and it turns out he is registered on solecollector.com/forums. It shows he was last logged on today (sunday feb 26th, 2012). He should had gotten my message I sent him via email & even if he didn't, when I filed a paypal complaint, he should be notified. Even though I am paypal secure, I am not quite sure I am safe. Paypal status says

Status

Information provided by the shipping company confirms that the package was shipped to you.

However, according to tracking, the packaged was never delivered to me. What can I do? Can you ban this fker please?

Best,

Edited by kawsneffect

• 3 weeks later...