Who makes the best skinny jeans?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the best skinny jeans?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the New Cures stretch? I wish people would stop using stretch denim for skinny jeans...

Do they have Hobokens in No Wash?

did you know the hoboken no wash is stretch?

i wish they were not. im not usually a fan of stretch jeans although i have a few pairs. i tried on the nudie long john over the weekend and the superstretchy denim just sucked imo.

Does the added % of stretch help minimize the knee bagging?

I know everybody hates the knee bagging of raws, especially new raw wearers, and that skinny jeans bag the worst, but I also kind of feel like a little knee bag will kick the shins in deeper under the knee and create that perpetually bent-knee super skinny look, which adds to the slimness I guess. When I think of skinny jeans, I just think of Japan circa 2002 when everybody, and I mean everybody, wore their jeans skin tight...

When I think of skinny jeans, I just think of Japan circa 2002 when everybody, and I mean everybody, wore their jeans skin tight...

When I think of skinny jeans this is what I think of:

img08394568.jpg

I know I have posted this picture numerous times but it is the perfect example on how a pair of skinny jean should be worn...