Astérix

Who makes the best skinny jeans?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the best skinny jeans?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really should have a.p.c. up there. they were making tapered fits back when everything was still flared. i remember when new standards were considered skinny. slimane was just biting the n.s. in the beginning! you could pick up a new standard and a pair of super skinny "new cures" for the price of dior!

anyway i voted for jaja julian red.

brett easton ellis is my homeboy.

Thanks to whoever added APC...yeah I knew I forgot a few but was going brain dead. What's the title of that book Julian Red is named after? Less Than Zero?

yes. less than zero.

but i think the movie had more of an influence. julians time in the book is much shorter (but his influence is still vital, but i digress)

and

thanks for adding a.p.c. whoever did.

but im still voting for julian. my nikkis are close to my favorite article of clothing ever.

I've never read the book or seen the movie so I am clueless. I've seen you are looking for another pair of Nikki Sixx Hobokens...have you tried contacting Julian Red? I read that Denimbar has the Hoboken No Wash...I think it has a brown weft instead of a pink weft. I love my pairs of Calis but would maybe like to try some Hobokens...but I think they might look too skinny at a size 27.

Although I originally thought them to be overhyped fashionista wear, Dior Homme's jeans really are pretty much the ultimate skinny jean. OK, that I've tried on. I haven't tried 'em all, but I can't really imagine it would get any better than Dior's cut. Fully cut in upper area so my thighs don't feel shrinkwrapped, with pockets I can put my hands into, with a superb ass-flattering back dart thingie, with a perfectly skinny lower half (tapered but not too tapered).

yes. less than zero.

but i think the movie had more of an influence. julians time in the book is much shorter (but his influence is still vital, but i digress)

and

thanks for adding a.p.c. whoever did.

but im still voting for julian. my nikkis are close to my favorite article of clothing ever.

So whats the story behind the name Julian Red, I always thought it was a guy, the designer? Is it a character from Less than Zero?

Cultpop......bests avatar ever

So whats the story behind the name Julian Red, I always thought it was a guy, the designer? Is it a character from Less than Zero?

Julian is a character in Less Than Zero and Red stands for life.

Cultpop......bests avatar ever

thanks man. i took the picture at the car show where i live. beautiful trans am.

and asterix answered already but i'll add: julian was a spoiled rich drug addict who sometimes turned tricks in brett easton ellis novel "less than zero". robert downey jr. played the role in the movie version. and red represents a way of life, on the edge and fast.

thanks man. i took the picture at the car show where i live. beautiful trans am.

and asterix answered already but i'll add: julian was a spoiled rich drug addict who sometimes turned tricks in brett easton ellis novel "less than zero". robert downey jr. played the role in the movie version. and red represents a way of life, on the edge and fast.

Thanks cultpop and Asterix, always good to know this stuff.

I dig Trans Ams loads, black with gold trim model.....mmmmm

Looks like Dior is winning this horse race