supertalk6
Sign in to follow this  
sbw4224

NWT Inverallan Bubble Knit Cap Hat Navy for Inventory

Brand new with tags Inverallan bubble knit cap in navy.

From the Inventory website:

"It's the first time we've received our Inverallan order at the beginning of the season, and we're also excited that this is our best delivery from the Scottish knitters we've ever received. Along with a pair of beautiful shawl collar cardigans, we've produced a new style of the knit cap. It's called the 'Moss' cap and with a nice bubble knit pattern, the hats are a bit less bulky and a little bit more shallow than last fall. They turned out really great, the only problem is choosing which color to get."

Selling for the same price I purchased it.

Asking $110 shipped in the US. Ask for international shipping.

inverallan-bubble-knit-cap-1-620x413.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hideout
      Skull Jeans Overdyed Black 5010xx - $100
      Hemmed to 28" inseam.

Approximate measurements:
      Waist across: 14.5"
      Front rise: 9.25"
      Leg opening: 7"
      Inseam: 28"

Various Band of Outsiders +(N&F) Shirts XS - $A.Q.

Top L-R: all sold!
      Bottom L-R: yellow batiste $90, Dark/blue purple stripe $70, Naked & Famous Native American print $70, green lightweight mille stripe $60

Inverallan Navy Cable Crewneck 36 - sold

Temple of Jawnz Navy Peacoat XS/44 - sold

Let me know if you have any questions.
    • By hideout
      x
    • By thatoreoguy
      BNWT Inverallan 3a Cardigan. Hand knitted in Scotland with 100% wool. Oatmeal color. Wood buttons. Extra button, knitter's signature label and extra yarn. Slim fit.
      Approximate measurements are as follows:
      21.†Pit-to-pit
      18†Pit-to-sleave hem
      $320 obo + shipping
      trades: same in blue or indigo, visvim, acronym, trickers

• By morvern callar
      I purchased this rare cream-colored 1A from a collector and unfortunately I find myself selling it back since I underestimated how thick these sweaters are: this is heavy gauge Scottish wool, sourced locally. I'll ship it CONUS via Priority with Delivery Confirmation for $140 PayPal Gift or you can follow the eBay auction here.
      I never wore the sweater myself, but it just came back from my preferred dry cleaning service, immaculate. Still I'm adding a picture of what I think is a tiny break in the knit in the lower front of the sweater.
      Measurements:
      Pit to Pit: Just above 21"
      Length: 27.5

• By sawn-off chef
      Hey guys,
      included below are various jawns I am looking to part with for very fair prices! Note to buyers, multiple items can be combined for deals, shipping is included in these prices. I'm very fair and good to deal with, ask hundred on Sufu and here.
      Bedwin and the Heart Breakers x dickies corduroys from s/s 11 size 1 = 30
      I bought these from Woodlands Shop and paid $165. They're a slightly cropped very high rise trouser fit with a very cozy hand to them.

Waist: 15.5"
      Front Rise: 12.5
      Hem: 7"
      Inseam: 25" (mind you the rise length they are not as cropped as they sound."
      Asking for $80 shipped.
      Brook Brothers Black Fleece Knit
      I picked this up from Mr Porter's sale thinking that it'd work for me but alas, it did not. I've never ever worn it and would like to get back what I paid, which was $140

Shoulder to Shoulder: Raglan, sorry
      Pit to Pit: 18"
      length: 25"