Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

datasupa, they serve different purposes.

the aldens could be worn in a more formal setting with a suit. the redwings are workboots, can take a beating, but will never have that cordovan shine.

both are great, but it's gonna depend on your lifestyle.

you might want to consider calfskin boots, which is another option.

Yeah, I wear a 13 shoe normally and have a wide foot. Around what size should I be looking at in boots?

banker, those look amazing! What are they exactly? A shoe like that may be exactly what I'm looking for.

First, I need to visit a place that sells boots to try them on. Boots may look terrible on me. Screw ordering them online before I'm concrete on how they'll look on me.

-JF

I wear an 11E in aldens. Should I get an 11 in the 1914's or size up to an 11.5?

I also wear an 11E in Aldens (indy). I recently got a pair of the 1909s in 11.5 and they fit pretty ideally (a little tight in width, but if I went up to 12s they'd definitely be too long). I would definitely not get 11s if you're an E as they'd probably not be wide enough.

I also wear an 11E in Aldens (indy). I recently got a pair of the 1909s in 11.5 and they fit pretty ideally (a little tight in width, but if I went up to 12s they'd definitely be too long). I would definitely not get 11s if you're an E as they'd probably not be wide enough.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I really want some cordo aldens now but the snow season's about the start here :(

Need some suggestions on what boots to get that would look gud with my Samurai 710's

The leg opening when cuffed is 7.25 inches or so. Dont know if that will matter or not, it is kinda slim.

I've been looking at some Red Wings and the like.

Tan or Black please.

Anything under 300$

Need some suggestions on what boots to get that would look gud with my Samurai 710's

The leg opening when cuffed is 7.25 inches or so. Dont know if that will matter or not, it is kinda slim.

Tan or Black please.

Anything under 300$

RM Williams Chelsea boots (surprise surprise, eh? heh)

Tan or Black please.

Anything under 300$

Just wanted to add that there really is no reason to overanalyse this ;) - just pick something you like.

Just wanted to add that there really is no reason to overanalyse this ;) - just pick something you like.

Since im new to all this I was looking for suggestions of different companies and models so I could make a final decision =) loving Red Wings though, not sure why. I guess im more into a casual/work wear type boot.

IDK why the fuck you'd all want tan Red Wing crepe sole square moc-toe bullshit.

It's not fashionable at all... makes you look like you fell out of the Colors of Benneton version of the LL Bean catalog.

care to expand my list of credible and good looking boots?