THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD! SORRY KIDDIES... Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues (sexfhxrjb15 | sz. 32) $240 OBO

thevicrod

Howdy Folks,

I have for sale an AWESOME pair of Self Edge x Flat Head x Real Japan Blues (SExFHxRJB15) denim in waist size 32. $300 $260 $240 or serious best offer, shipping included. These were $365 new plus $35 tax -- nearly $400 total! This is one of the hottest collabs between three incredible denim brands, purchased directly from Self Edge in San Francisco 1.5 months ago. They are nearly new. I have done a warm soak as recommended by the Self Edge staff. This is a rare opportunity, as the size 32s have sold out.

Here are the measurements, per the Self Edge Website:

Size 32

Waist: 33.2

Inseam: 32.5 (hemmed/chainstiched at Self Edge SF)

Thigh: 11.6

Knee: 8.4

Leg Opening: 8.3

Rise: 10.3

Bear in mind that on account of the soak, the jeans have shrunk somewhat to more of a size 31 -- measurements here:

Size 31

Waist: 32.2

Inseam: 32.5 (hemmed/chainstiched at Self Edge SF)

Thigh: 11.4

Knee: 8.1

Leg Opening: 8

Rise: 10.1

HERE ARE THE PICTURE (p.s. should you like to see more, don't hesitate to ask and I'll send detail shots)

zvvhh1.jpg

11meq9f.jpg

rqxlzk.jpg

241mejp.jpg

2uom4k1.jpg

Edited by thevicrod

Come on folks -- this is an incredible collaboration. I'm getting rid of them because they're simply too big for me. Price reduced to $250!

Yes, that's right folks, bump price to $240inclusive of shipping. I won't go lower on these, so throw me a line and if you'd like more pics, etc. I'd be happy to help.

-Vic

Your profile says that your waist size is 31. You mention that this pair has shrunk down to a 31, but they are still too big?

So, here's more or less the deal. I've recently lost weight and I'm about a size 30 waist. Also, I like my stuff very tight to begin with so that they conform to my waist. I just measured the jeans and they're at roughly ~31" waist, 7.5" hem, and ~32.5" inseam. Hopefully this provides some help. Thank you for contacting me. If you're a size 30 and looking for other denim, I have RRLs (slim fit, raw sanforized unwashed indigo denim) in both 29x32 and 30x32. In addition, I have some size 30 Flat Head SE05BSP jeans for sale that are AWESOME. I'll post the RRLs and a few other garments when I have a free moment.

Thanks,

Victor

• 2 weeks later...