!$$$ SALE THREAD: Rick Owens + Julius + Robert Geller + Stephan Schneider + Dries Van Noten + CP & MORE! $$$! WEEKEND PRICE DROPS!

itzkoolkidkam

Trying to compile all my items into one thread. I'll update this thread regularly as I came across things to sell. I still have some closet cleaning to do but heres what I dug up thus far. I've gone on an outerwear frenzy of late and need to offload some pieces. Prices shipping within the U.S. (international please inquire)

PM me with any questions.

Stephan Schneider Hooded Moleskin Jacket/Coat - Size III

I received this not too long ago. I was unable to locate the alpaca version in a III and ended up settling with this. I would keep it if it werent so slim in the shoulders and arms. Therefore I would say it runs TTS and would only work for a 46 or a very slim 48. The color is a medium gray with a ice gray scarf attachment. The scarf is removable and can be buttoned to appear as if you're wearing a cardigan under. Schneider releases this piece every season, so I'll try my luck next season for a IV ha. The coat features an assymetrical closure. Its has a moleskin/sueded like texture and is about medium weight. 100% cotton. Im sure you guys know how hard it is find any schneider piece in a III and yet alone, one of these. Looking to get back what I paid

ASKING PRICE: $OLD!!

pit to pit: 20.5" (meant to fit slightly oversized in the body)

shoulder to shoulder: 16.75"

sleeve: 25"

front length: 26.5" back length: 25.5"

7361380.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Dries Van Noten F/W 09' Textured Peacoat - Size Small (fits 46-48)

I picked this up a two months back. I absolutely love this piece, hence the reason im on the fence of selling it. Its from the Fall 09' collection. The fabric is amazing and must be seen in person to appreciate. Its a tagged 46. It would work for a true 46 or a slim 48. The cut is sharp as what you would expect from Dries. Retailed for over $1500. Im trying to get back what I paid. Everytime I unzip the garment bag, makes me think twice about ridding it ha. I just dont have any room for outerwear in my closet. Its in immaculate condition.

ASKING PRICE: $800 ----> $625 shipped within the U.S. via paypal gift

Pit to Pit: 18.5-19"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"

Length from BOC to hem: 28.5"

Sleeve: 25.75"

7361388.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

rick owens black wool scuba - size medium (fits 46-48)

It took me quite some time to locate this and it fits like a dream. It was only worn a few times by the previous owner. The jacket is def. suitable for winter and features sheepskin lining (hood only). Tagged a size medium but would work for a 46-48 easily. Im looking to get back what I paid. This is 100% wool and not the cotton version, nor the drkshdw variation. Its from Rick's mainline.

ASKING PRICE: $OLD!

Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 20.5" (tricky due to Rick's circular seams)

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"

Length from top of shoulder by collar to hem: 26"

Sleeve: 29.5"

7361419.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Robert Geller S/S 11' Olive Non-Cropped Flight Pants - Size 44 - NWT

These were purchased in March from Aloha Rag. I paid $360+ for these. It was the last 44 in stock and this size never made it to sales. These do run a bit larger and will work perfectly for a true 46. You guys pretty much know all about these. They are unworn and come with tags.55% cotton 45% linen. I can take more pics but they're exactly what you see in the ssense pic.

ASKING PRICE: $240 ---> $215 shipped within the U.S. via paypal gift

7395359.jpg

Rag & Bone Silk Shawl Collar Cardigan - Size Small

I picked this up from another member last year. I never got around to wearing it, just like everything else I buy. Its an amazing piece and I wouldnt sell if I didnt have my eye on something else. Its 100% silk and looks baller as fuck. Fits nice and slim throughout the shoulders an arms. The color is olive. Its in excellent condition and can pretty much pass as new.

ASKING PRICE: $OLD!

7361433.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Common Projects S/S 11' washed brown achilles - size 42

These were purchasing last year January from Tresbien. I paid $340 or so for these. Unfortunately, I only got around to wearing them once (or twice at most). They can pretty much pass as new, only wear is on the sole. Features quality of what you would expect from cp and a distressed effect to the leather.

PM me with any questions

ASKING PRICE: $OLD

7367404.jpg

1 2 3

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Julius F/W 09' Jut Neck - Charcoal - Size 2

This is just an interest check. This is an amazing leather and you know how hard these are to come by. It runs a bit small, therefore suitable for a 46-48. The leather is a dark charcoal. Its in excellent condition (no signs of wear). I got this in a trade and looking to get back what I paid. I believe this is from F/W 09' but I will confirm when I get home.

Asking Price: $1,300 Shipped within the U.S. via paypal gift.

I will update with more pics and info later.

7363957.jpg

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

• 2 weeks later...

are you sure it's 09's from JULIUS leather not 08's?

i'm really want to buy this one!!!!!

I am interested in this cloth but I hope him to give more details so that I can make sure to buy

because I live in Taiwan, looking for sorrogates to purchase can you just preserve this cloth until March ?