Nudie Gallery is now OPEN!

Astérix

They even updated the the collection. There are 5 dry denims for Slim Jims! Dry Black, Dry, Dry Greycast, Dry Japan, and Dry Broken! Every model now has many more dry denims...even a Thin Finn cord! So cool!

Might be just the lighting, but you have to remember these dudes aren't normal, sit at home, posting on a jeans forum type dudes. One guy said he fell in the river while fishing in his jeans (I just recently did the same thing). Also you have to remember most of them have been worn for 5 years.

i think they have been touched up a bit in terms of contrasting . . . i say they've been a little photoshop assisted . . .
I was about to say the same thing. I'd say this is true of many of the examples in the Nudie booklet as well. Not that it's impossible to get fades like that, just that it's not always easy to get them to show in untouched photos.

You also have to realize that these jeans are probably the best of the best. I guarantee that nudie gets photos of worn in jeans all the time. They just simply picked the ones they deemed the "best."

I like the idea of showcasing the jeans, instead of just putting pictures up on a website like the Japanese sites do. I also like the minimalist style of the Japanese sites. I have to admit. I am still a big fan of Nudie, even after seeing PBJs, Oni, Sugar Cane, and Samurai.